• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst moment in Devil May Cry

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, it's not like it matters much. DMC isn't known for, or expected to have, a wonderfully crafted narrative, so it's easy not to focus on the small stuff like that.

Karnival's hangar is one of my all-time favorite rooms in the DMC franchise, though. Not sure why, maybe because it perfectly encompasses gothic and contemporary in that one small room (the architecture and then technology like a plane), and then there's badass Dante just getting swarmed by the demonic puppets, which encapsulates the kind of game DMC is - crazy, dark action.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yeah, it's not like it matters much. DMC isn't known for, or expected to have, a wonderfully crafted narrative, so it's easy not to focus on the small stuff like that.

Karnival's hangar is one of my all-time favorite rooms in the DMC franchise, though. Not sure why, maybe because it perfectly encompasses gothic and contemporary in that one small room (the architecture and then technology like a plane), and then there's badass Dante just getting swarmed by the demonic puppets, which encapsulates the kind of game DMC is - crazy, dark action.

I wonder if anyone ever posted a thread about their favourite dmc(and dmc series) level or area for me...DMC4-the area where you fight berial idk why i just love that scene(with him and nero) and the area is just great for fighting and for scenary..and for DMC 3- the waterfall or the top of the tower where you fight vergil

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I take it you shall create such a thread lol which shall include favourite spot to fight, or favourite scenary or overall place you would want to chill in the dmc series? lol

DONE~

chowthumbsup.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The flying controls for the Mundus boss fight phase 1. It was really cool reminded me of Super Sonic segments in the Sonic games but......hated the controls up was down and down was up.....I'm surprised left wasn't right and right was left.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The flying controls for the Mundus boss fight phase 1. It was really cool reminded me of Super Sonic segments in the Sonic games but......hated the controls up was down and down was up.....I'm surprised left wasn't right and right was left.

I hate inverted controls in every way possible lol shooting games, flying games, fighting games, lol i dont understand what idiot came up with switching up with downa and vice versa or how people can play like that

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
that plane section is a pain for all the pillars you have to avoid

Now that i think about it didnt like to first part of the game when your trying to navigate the castle on the first level i kept getting turned around lol no idea why just bugged me

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Inverted flight controls come from trying to mimic how you actually fly planes with flightsticks - you pull back on the stick to tilt the nose of the plane up (to fly up), and you push the stick forward to tilt the nose down (to fly down). It's really annoying, and I never liked it.

Likewise, I hate games that invert the camera controls, too. They treat the camera as if it's an actual object behind your character, so by pushing left, you start looking right, because it's as if you're moving the camera around the character on the left. Hate hate hate it T_T

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Likewise, I hate games that invert the camera controls, too. They treat the camera as if it's an actual object behind your character, so by pushing left, you start looking right, because it's as if you're moving the camera around the character on the left. Hate hate hate it T_T
I was just wondering does anyone actually use Inverted controls ? Like is that even meant for humans ?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think there's a lot of people who like to use them, but I also think they are the people who got really used to those kinds of controls before the age of being allowed to reconfigure them :p I on the other hand, will always and immediately change my controls for my benefit >.<

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Steve used to use them and I'd rage my face off when I'd go to play a game and everything was upside down and backwards. But now he is a normal human being in a world where up is up and down is down. As it should be.

glad to here he came back to the sane side ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Steve used to use them and I'd rage my face off when I'd go to play a game and everything was upside down and backwards. But now he is a normal human being in a world where up is up and down is down. As it should be.

lol i had the same problem when i would go to a certain friends house and even his 2nd player was set up for it lol it made taking turns annoying as hell cuz i would have to switch both camera's and the sensitivity lol

Top Bottom