• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst moment in Devil May Cry

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What's your least favorite thing from Devil May Cry 1?

I hated getting sucked into Nightmare during the boss fights with it, and I didn't like having to hold R1 in order to shoot. It's one of those things that it's fine until you realize the game mechanics don't necessarily have to require it, like once the sequels came out.

EDIT: Remember to keep it civil guys. This isn't about bashing the game, just about the things that didn't quite click with you.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hey, they were probably being directed by a guy who had English as a second language. Maybe he thought the inflection was supposed to be there :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
This is an obvious question. There is no doubt in my mind that 'Liiiight' is everyone's choice for this game.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That's just a given. That's like asking if someone hates Jar-Jar Binks. Trick question - everyone hates Jar-Jar Binks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't, I don't watch those movies so I don't have to put up with him, therefor, I don't hate him. I do feel sorry for the rest of ya who insist on watching the prequels, though.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't, I don't watch those movies so I don't have to put up with him, therefor, I don't hate him. I do feel sorry for the rest of ya who insist on watching the prequels, though.

I'm reminded of one of my buddies walking out of the theater after Episode III and just blurting out a fake spoiler to the other crowds lined up, saying "I can't believe Jar-Jar was responsible for the Death Star." Peoples' faces were priceless :p

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I didn't like the swimming levels, or when it would constantly keep saying 'you completed the mission!' every 5 to 10 minutes for just walking through a few doors. Those just felt so out of place for a game that felt like a Resident Evil.

Although I'll never get over it trying to convince me that T-rex skeleton that shot out flames was a dragon. That wasn't really a bad thing, well...except for trying to make it sound fantasy-like and giving me a good laugh :lol:

Top Bottom