• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
he got upset over REP....... thats so stupid......
y dont we ask him to tell us whats wrong....... and i ahv e noticed that he posts up the thread and talks for like 4 posts and then waits until we have all agured and then posts again ...... then the thread dies then he posts another thread , the same one as last time but with a different title

on my profile.......

I DIDNT GET UPSET OVER REP OR ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT UNDERSTAND?!
its just that multiple persones here (others than those before) just acted very badly and said me in the face they hate me THAT much
and the other thread was about a completely different problem with my friends which i solved

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ then bio the simple option is to break all friendship with all those who have hurt u and then go to user cp and go to edit options and click the boxes who want activated............

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
biohazardmaster;134538 said:
I DIDNT GET UPSET OVER REP OR ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT UNDERSTAND?!
its just that multiple persones here (others than those before) just acted very badly and said me in the face they hate me THAT much
and the other thread was about a completely different problem with my friends which i solved

^If people here are saying they hate you, ignore them.

They just aren't mature enough to get along here, and they don't belong on this forum if they are spreading hate for no reason.

P.S. Am I the only one besides Black Dragon Knight who is helping?

look biohazard this is a forum a place to have fun and to learn a lot of new stuff with other people. everyone of us has his own way to have fun. if someone in this forum said " i hate you " then think of it as a joke. becuse if someone really hate you why would that person talk to you in the first place. so lets have fun like the way we used to in the past. what would you say my friend?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;134570 said:
^If people here are saying they hate you, ignore them.

They just aren't mature enough to get along here, and they don't belong on this forum if they are spreading hate for no reason.

P.S. Am I the only one besides Black Dragon Knight who is helping?

^ What was meant by that? I've been trying to help him. But you can't help a problem, if you don't know what the true problem is.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
this thread is making people who are trying to help agrue ...... and bio .... do the thing of wat i said and all will be fine

well i think black dragon knight is right i wont take these thread for serious from now on im gonna have fun no matter what people think of me

Koemi

half-breed
yah, bio, stop over-reacting - I don't even dislike you so don't even mention "hate". you can't please everyone, and everyone can have a say; let them say whatever they want, and just listen to those comments with a grain of salt: if those are criticisum from fella that simply wants you to improve, do a bit self-reflection and grow with those; if those are just some BS from some emo kids, let it be, why bother - my brain cells and online time can be put to better use than filtering those junks. Just chill out and that already proved you're more mature than them, savvy?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Things like this should be sorted out personally and by PM's and not on the boards.

*Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom