• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why I hate Devil May Cry since 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow master

thanks, is there place when i can say hi to all and intri?

I thnk that jester was silly, and too silly it went overbord...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Click on "devil may cry forums" at the top of the screen then scrol down to "Introduction" then create an intro thread for yourself.

shadow master

im ok, i found right place, thnks for help :)

to stay on track, i love dante as much as vegil and nero, the three looks so cool 2getther.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^DMC 2 was the worst game in the lineup, saying it was better than 1 is an offence punishable by death.

:ninja:my emo ninja's will get you:ninja:

koibito

devil may cry.... 2? what are you guys talking about its like ur putting words together in a way that dont make sence to me :p

Keaton

Premium
@Page1: Well handled Angelo and BAngel ^_o Rep from me.
Also, they are correct in why they acted as so, comming to a DMC forum and saying how you hate the most loved games in the series only really makes for bad posting ^___^

Glad you like DMC1 Shadow Master, although you REALLY should give DMC3 another go ;) its a great game!

But, I must agree with Black Angel @ 14, it really did have the darkest atmosphere out of the lot which is a shame because DMC4 really could've been the best in the series with a bit of darkness behind it ^^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Well, I think that 3 is the best I've played (I have yet to play 4, as I am so pooooooooooooooooooor and can't afford it), mostly because it didn't really take itself all that seriously. The second one was the worst offender here, though the first one (as absolutely awesome as it is, don't get me wrong) had shades of that as well.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I love ALL DMC games, however it does seem that with each iteration, it starts to become less dark. I wish DMC games were more Gothic too.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I know it's been said but...why enter a DMC forum saying you hate DMC; when fanboys or etc of DMC will flame you silly. And DMC4 is a HECK of alot better than DMC2; i liked it equally to 3. And its being a bit judgemental saying you hate the series after 2 when 3 revolutionized the series again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom