• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who liked the tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I thought they were a pain in the ass and were far too overpowered.

The fact that the tanks could spot you and blow you into oblivion in a second really got on my nerves.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, those machines were both annoying and such a huge broken Mechanic in the game. Felt like Capcom were scraping the bottom of the barrel with those methinks ¬_¬;

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I think it was a new and interesting idea.

Angelo Credo;166985 said:
I thought they were a pain in the ass and were far too overpowered.

The fact that the tanks could spot you and blow you into oblivion in a second really got on my nerves.

You have got to be kidding me.o_O

They where easy, you just get on top of them and carve them up.

The only issue I had with them is that they where to easy.

Nymphatina

Premium
I thought they wuz juzz annoyin' & 2 easy,:p i beat 'em wit ease. Az long az ur were right up on them, they couldn't hit u.

sogoodinbluex

They were actually quite easy.
If you stand right up against them, they can't shoot you, so you just carve them up.

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Yeah, play your cards right and you can get up to S, stop slashing for a bit to let the counter reset, and then get back up to S again before they died.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Everything in DMC 2 was easy so you can't hate the tanks just for that :lol:

I wanna see some demon infested giant fighting robots. XD

Kyo

medicated insanity
DMC2, beside's the sucky camra, i thought was a pertty cool game, the tank's however i find far fetched.

demon's can't posses metal!?!?! only living thing's right?

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I hardly gived them a try.Just tried not to fight with them ;).Too easy but annoying when I play Devil May Cry 2 on PC with emulator.On PS2 they are easy as a feather.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Kyo;170122 said:
DMC2, beside's the sucky camra, i thought was a pertty cool game, the tank's however i find far fetched.

demon's can't posses metal!?!?! only living thing's right?

Umm....The infected Tanks where a demon that had formed around the tanks and used them like armor or a shell.

Along with being able to use the tank's treads and guns.

Same for the helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom