• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;116226 said:
When I watched the Anime I thought "the Dante character here is very artfully done, I hope we get this Dante in 4"

We didn't........we got the smuggest bastard to walk the earth.
That's Dante for you. They probably keep his smugness up to please fans; then again I wouldn't really want the DMC anime Dante's attitude in the game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;116226 said:
When I watched the Anime I thought "the Dante character here is very artfully done, I hope we get this Dante in 4"

We didn't........we got the smuggest bastard to walk the earth.

He's always been the same Dante to me. If you don't like him now, then why did you like him before ;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
His attitude was great in DMC 1. He was smug when It was funny(It is getting old now) bt he still had more to him.

He is totally one dimensional in DMC 4.

Zato-OW

King
DMC1 Dante personality was all over the place.He reacted differently to everything. I mean when he killed Vergil(or thought to have killed Vergil...) he really didn't show any emotion but when it came to Trish who back stabbed him he started crying like a baby when he thought she was dead and yeah i guess his brother wasn't as important to him. He didn't stay remotely the same through out the entire game and he was very very corny this time around making him look stupid instead of "cool" and to put it all together he had a awful VA. Ok in DMC3 he was corny as well but he had a good VA so that he could pull it off to make it funny and "cool". But DMC1 it was just an "Ok???" reaction that i got from his jokes and cheese. I am glad they pulled away from that Dante becuase DMC3/4 Dante suits him best.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Zato-OW;116244 said:
DMC1 Dante personality was all over the place.He reacted differently to everything. I mean when he killed Vergil(or thought to have killed Vergil...) he really didn't show any emotion but when it came to Trish who back stabbed him he started crying like a baby when he thought she was dead and yeah i guess his brother wasn't as important to him. He didn't stay remotely the same through out the entire game and he was very very corny this time around making him look stupid instead of "cool" and to put it all together he had a awful VA. Ok in DMC3 he was corny as well but he had a good VA so that he could pull it off to make it funny and "cool". But DMC1 it was just an "Ok???" reaction that i got from his jokes and cheese. I am glad they pulled away from that Dante becuase DMC3/4 Dante suits him best.

Nice... We all have our opinions. I prefer dmc1 and dmc3 Dante to dmc3 and 4.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;116250 said:
^At least admit that in dmc 4 his character was shallow and poorly done.

:huh: Why do I have to admit anything? I don't.

Zato-OW

King
huh? DMC3 twice? Anyway what i said was truth on his personality and my oly opinion was saying his VA sucked and DMC3's was good. DMC4 Dante is just DMC3 Dante but more mature thats all.

Zato-OW

King
Well i liked all his personalities except DMC1, I hated the VA for DMC1 because it didn't fit him right, to me he sounded like Austin Powers at times which i found funny but very stupid and annoying when trying to get into the game.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
^^^
You read my mind XD.
All I remember about the VA from DMC1 is "I should have been the one to fill your soul with LIGGGHHHHTTT!111!!!"
Ever since Reuben has been doing Dante's voice, it's been fantasic. Johnny for Nero's voice is perfect too.

Sparda™

Lots of fury around here, nice.

Off-topic: IGN forums are lame!

On-topic: Dante's DMC4 personality seems to be the one that fits him the most. As for Nero, Zato emptied the jar. Good point.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The IGN forums are the worst DMC forums you could go on. If you like DMC4; expect to have 20 people flamming you along with the mod.
Aseroth, I take it you got a bad reaction off them? XD

Sparda™

NerosDevil;116494 said:
Aseroth, I take it you got a bad reaction off them? XD

You can call me Dante. After all, It's my real name...:lol:

I never registered in such a forum. I was searching for something 'Devil May Cry 4 related'. The debates were...silly and unfair in the same time. Gamespot's almost the same.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I post regulary at the Gamespot forums; they aren't half as bad as IGN. Alot of the topics are rediculous; and I hope to God that Capcom never reads them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom