• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
How's it a draw when double the amount liked him more than hated? It's only 50/50 if the results were the same either side. It's a cake to the Nero lovers, no cake for you :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If this small victory means everything to you, then take it. Oh, and btw... I poisoned that cake :p Enjoy ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116055 said:
It's actually a victory on alot of forums on polls, and I'm half demon, so poison doesn't work :cool:

Wow, I don't care for those other places :lol: Half demon?... Let me guess, you have a freaky arm too :lol: :p

Sparda™

LoD!

You can't stop people from liking a game character, and It's obvious that Nero is highly liked. From 43 voters, 64.15% love him...:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;116075 said:
LoD!

You can't stop people from liking a game character, and It's obvious that Nero is highly liked. From 43 voters, 64.15% love him...:p

And you can't stop people from hating a game character. Btw, do I look like I care what people think? :p

He is highly liked, but I really don't see why. He looks like Dante, and he most likely wants to be like Dante now. Not to mention his whole love thing, that was really dull for me. His story wasn't an epic/big thing, I don't see the fuss. He is hot because he is styled on the twins, and you can clearly see this. What makes him so successful is his similarity to Dante/New way to play dmc. Trust me, given time Capcom will make Dante a lot better. He rocked in 4, so he is destined for great things.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;116076 said:
And you can't stop people from hating a game character. Btw, do I look like I care what people think? :p

He is highly liked, but I really don't see why. He looks like Dante, and he most likely wants to be like Dante now. Not to mention his whole love thing, that was really dull for me. His story wasn't an epic/big thing, I don't see the fuss. He is hot because he is styled on the twins, and you can clearly see this. What makes him so successful is his similarity to Dante/New way to play dmc. Trust me, given time Capcom will make Dante a lot better. He rocked in 4, so he is destined for great things.

Well, your opinion is that, but It's just that. The fact is people like him more, and that's what really counts.

Zato-OW

King
Well Nero is similar to Dante and Vergil but a good opposite of the both. Making him unique. His personality isn't like Dante's(though it may seem that way) he is very different as you can tell by DMC3 Dante he seemed to be very suicidal about everything. While Nero is just looked at as a protector of the things around him he cares for and everyone trust him with their lives and all of the" dirty work". Dante and Vergil gives you the impression that they don't care about anything while Nero does. Dante and Vergil didn't have a girl, Nero does.Dante talks too much and doesn't know when to stop, Nero does. Dante is over cocky, Nero isn't. See what I'm trying to say? I believe they did take the best aspects of D/V and used them into Nero's personality(without going overboard) while giving him his own freshness.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Zato-OW;116079 said:
Well Nero is similar to Dante and Vergil but a good opposite of the both. Making him unique. His personality isn't like Dante's(though it may seem that way) he is very different as you can tell by DMC3 Dante he seemed to be very suicidal about everything. While Nero is just looked at as a protector of the things around him he cares for and everyone trust him with their lives and all of the" dirty work". Dante and Vergil gives you the impression that they don't care about anything while Nero does. Dante and Vergil didn't have a girl, Nero does.Dante talks too much and doesn't know when to stop, Nero does. Dante is over cocky, Nero isn't. See what I'm trying to say? I believe they did take the best aspects of D/V and used them into Nero's personality(without going overboard) while giving him his own freshness.

^^^
Very good post. Rep +
I wish people would take into consideration what you've said instead of "Dante ripoff" jests all the time. Yeah sure, Nero seemed like Dante at times, but he's more "human". He knows when to stop.
Dante talks too much and doesn't know when to stop
That part made me laugh too XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116110 said:
^^^
Very good post. Rep +
I wish people would take into consideration what you've said instead of "Dante ripoff" jests all the time. Yeah sure, Nero seemed like Dante at times, but he's more "human". He knows when to stop.

That part made me laugh too XD

So you're telling me that you'd rather have a more human character than a badass one? Nero's more human side is really lame for me. I don't see the need for it. Dante's "Up yours, I don't care" attitude is funny and bada$$... I didn't start playing dmc thinking "You know what I'd love in this game. A Dante look alike, but instead they should have more human emotion"... Dante and Vergil both show emotion, but in a non cheesy way.

E.g. How Dante behaves around Trish in one, when he saves her.

How did they not go overboard with Nero? He has a weird arm for crying out loud, that is overboard ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116204 said:
Mmmm hmmmm :rolleyes:

Wow, your explanations are so amazing :dry: You see my point? I just raised good points, and have you taken them into consideration as I have done all of yours? No... I see that you like him, but I don't know why. Why do you like his looks? He looks like Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116213 said:
What's to take into consideration when that's what you think, it's up to you what you like about Nero.

The mere fact that not only am I posting what I think, I am asking questions and I am making points/conversation. Yet, I am being ignored by the rest of you.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Yes, I want a more human character.

The sheer amount of smugness that comes out of Dante's mouth in 4 makes me want to reach into the screen and strangle him with his own coat.

I liked Dante in the anime for the same reason I like Nero, human emotion is displayed. In 4 Dante is a smug little twat and I loved playing the fight vrs him just to beat the ever loving crap out of his ego.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;116214 said:
The mere fact that not only am I posting what I think, I am asking questions and I am making points/conversation. Yet, I am being ignored by the rest of you.
Then you haven't seen other DMC forums; this forum is quite tame and kiddy compared to brutal ones like IGN where you always get bashed. What I used before was sarcasm; not directing at you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;116216 said:
^Yes, I want a more human character.

I know. What I want to know is "Why?".

@NerosDevil: Please don't make me tell you that I don't care about other places again :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
When I watched the Anime I thought "the Dante character here is very artfully done, I hope we get this Dante in 4"

We didn't........we got the smuggest bastard to walk the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom