• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My point also :lol:

Anything new here, or can this finally die? :lol:

maSu

i tried to play dmc3.... O_O

stopped it...

...same problem as with Dante in DMC4: bad acting unreal character cause of his coolness.

No fun. Stopped after first little Boss. *grml* was just a waste of money :x

I can play Tekken or Doa if a serious and emotional story with good characters are not needed - i dont need DMC3 to get same effect.

after all i realized, that i would not like DMC4 without nero or a serious main-character.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
While I love Dante; thats the thing with Nero, he's a smartass like Dante but he's also serious and emotional over issues like Kyrie when taken. Dante just doesn't much give a damn other than his sundaes, pizza and saving some people. Even then it was a little mean what he done to Credo.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NerosDevil;112868 said:
While I love Dante; thats the thing with Nero, he's a smartass like Dante but he's also serious and emotional over issues like Kyrie when taken. Dante just doesn't much give a damn other than his sundaes, pizza and saving some people. Even then it was a little mean what he done to Credo.

so nero's a emo !!!!!! :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
omenminator;112869 said:
so nero's a emo !!!!!! :lol:

Ok...so lets turn your life upside down within a day, know that Credo betrayed you all your life; and tried to kill you, the Order were evil. And to top it off, demons are trying to capture you and taken the one person you ever loved and gave a damn about you and threaten to kill her.
It's annoying about this generation of games, its all war, fsp games with no emotion or little.

shadow master

i agree with nero'sdevil... but dante is same in all respct. he has his live changed with his mums dead, and his father he knews nothing of. hes had it bad to, they both have...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
shadow master;112875 said:
i agree with nero'sdevil... but dante is same in all respct. he has his live changed with his mums dead, and his father he knews nothing of. hes had it bad to, they both have...

Yes, his mother Eve died and then he and Vergil became seperated for unknown reasons which must have been even harder. But; id rather have some game with emotion and having human emotions, than all this 'im the tough guy talk' like Gears Of War or something... Dante cried over Trish, but thats why I liked DMC4 with Nero.

shadow master

i would sau they r both emotionl, but dante hides it so he seems like a heroe against demons. but nero make himself show his true feelings, but that make him seem less herioc, but he still badass.

They same really, and not that diffrent. as dante does say in game "We're not so different, you and I" dose he not?;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante's past has stopped him from basically being upset, and the fact i'm sure (for example) If Eva, his mother were still alive he'd be as upset as Nero maybe.
I just like to see struggle and emotions like Nero had, because I hate this American, huge guns and little emotion looks (I didnt meant that to Dante). People don't care about love anymore; therefore i won't contain it.

shadow master

i care for love, and nero is awesome character, i love him:)

But he still similar, and i think vergil should return to make it nice with the 3 heroes, agree?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Depends on how Vergil has changed. He's probably his usual cold self like in DMC3. He's linked to Nero, but he isn't controlling him. Most people don't care for love in games these days, or much emotion, which is why Im annoyed at the newer generation of games. I thought DMC4 and Nero were refreshing. I hope Nero comes back into DMC5, the way we saw him.

DanteRebellion

*Is new here*
This is a big thread. I'm going to agree with NerosDevil, the hate is annoying and you'd be equally annoyed if I went around wanting your character dead and making polls about it. Especially if he/she really liked the character. Dante is my favourite the most, and no one will ever beat him, but Nero is a rookie and I think hes damn awesome being a vertern of the DMC series myself. If you think he has no personality or anything special, then you're being ignorant.
I'm voting for yes, that I like Nero. I personally liked him as a protagonist. ;) Like to see it again.
Reminds me of the RE4 case where they changed the game and the older fans took a fit on it. But newer fans like it and great sales and awards, hope DMC4 does the same.

shadow master

im new to, and i never recall a thred about killing nero :unsure: im sure the nero haters have good points that we may not be entriely listening to, becoz we r so into nero :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom