• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who agrees that Sparda should get his own prequel game?

Do you think Sparda should get his own game?

• Yeah he should.

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Nah,I should stay with Dante.

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I think a game for Sparda would be good. We can see, and , play, how he became such a legend :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Which is exactly why I love SpardaTM's DMC5 idea. It lets you play five missions as Sparda. ^_^

Suicide0

I think sparda does deserve some light on his own story, but not now
the developers should finish the story they have now before making one with sparda

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;231415 said:
Which is exactly why I love SpardaTM's DMC5 idea. It lets you play five missions as Sparda. ^_^

well what do you think of my idea to make two whole games about sparda.( dmc games have around 20 missions so two whould make 40 missions. 8 times as many as spardaTMs idea. ( his idea is good but too short) i hope you like it because you are probably going to be doing half the work making the details.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I totally forgot. I mean, we're spending so much time on just DMCZ3, I keep forgetting it has prequels. :wacko:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;231870 said:
I totally forgot. I mean, we're spending so much time on just DMCZ3, I keep forgetting it has prequels. :wacko:

the fact that it is zero 3 is a really good hint :).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think a game about Sparda warring against the Underworld has a lot of potential. It could easily span lots of time periods too.

Sparda™

darkslayer13;231869 said:
well what do you think of my idea to make two whole games about sparda.( dmc games have around 20 missions so two whould make 40 missions. 8 times as many as spardaTMs idea. ( his idea is good but too short) i hope you like it because you are probably going to be doing half the work making the details.

Well, you haven't obviously read my concept in details.

Each chapter in my concept is equal to three missions, so basically, Sparda's/Nero's/Vergil's side-games have 15 missions each.

Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Blood, the main part of the game concept has 31 chapters, or 93 missions.

The dialogs you see there are a textual interpretation of the game cut-scenes, like you're watching the cut-scenes from start to finish. Plus, add the fact those are merely in an alpha stage. There's the beta stage, and then there's the final release.

I support a game totally about Sparda, but then, I'd like an idea like mine, which puts all the gaps of the storyline in expansion packs so the game can go on with sequels and rarely do a prequel just to add some variation.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;231963 said:
Well, you haven't obviously read my concept in details.

Each chapter in my concept is equal to three missions, so basically, Sparda's/Nero's/Vergil's side-games have 15 missions each.

Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Blood, the main part of the game concept has 31 chapters, or 93 missions.

The dialogs you see there are a textual interpretation of the game cut-scenes, like you're watching the cut-scenes from start to finish. Plus, add the fact those are merely in an alpha stage. There's the beta stage, and then there's the final release.

I support a game totally about Sparda, but then, I'd like an idea like mine, which puts all the gaps of the storyline in expansion packs so the game can go on with sequels and rarely do a prequel just to add some variation.

Apparently you forgot to mention that detail, or I'm just incredibly stupid and missed it.

Still, 5 chapters = 15 missions, and he's making forty, so you're still boned either way. (I meant that to be read as a playful quip and not some sarcastic comment)

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;231974 said:
Apparently you forgot to mention that detail, or I'm just incredibly stupid and missed it.

Still, 5 chapters = 15 missions, and he's making forty, so you're still boned either way. (I meant that to be read as a playful quip and not some sarcastic comment)

Apparently you missed It as It is in one of my posts in my game concept thread.

Still, 93+45=138, 138>40.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
MicronBitz;232540 said:
Nah, DMC needs to stop making prequels and continue on with the story.

I agree that needs to be taken care of first but at some point it would be interesting to have a detailed story of his journey.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Well c'mon,Kingdom Hearts needs to continue aswell however all they've made at the moment is KH:358 1/2 Days and KH:Birth by Sleep which are both prequels.Also,back when God of War REALLY needed to continue from God of War 2,instead they made Chains of Olympus which is a prequel.So I beileve that Capcom is able to make a Sparda prequel and still continue with 5 shortly after.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
I want to but not in the DMC series,in another game that would be connected with DMC and the name of it ''THE LENGEDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA''

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Sparda needs a solo game well that will be so Epic more than God of War 3 i want to see how Sparda cuts all b...s in Hell but in real gameplay, just say this is Spardaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Demon619

Deadman walking
I'd love to see game with Sparda, but for the moment they should just continue on with Dante till they give us a good point to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom