• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who agrees that Sparda should get his own prequel game?

Do you think Sparda should get his own game?

• Yeah he should.

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Nah,I should stay with Dante.

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
The Legendary Sparda was always such a mysterious character throughout the DMC series,who else agrees with me that Dante's old man should get the spotlight for once?(Oh and sorry about the "Nah,I should stay with Dante"Mistake,Its was suppose to be "Nah,It should stay with Dante."

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
A game?Hell no!He deserves his own miniseries[of games not comics or something] along with Vergil.Though maybe separate ones...But yeah,miniseries it is.EVen Big Boss had his own "miniseries".

Satsui no Hado

Vergil having a miniseries?If he does ever get one,it would either show how the battle of Vergil vs Mundus went or how hes connected to Nero,or show us Vergil's childhood.Those are the only stories of Vergil that I can see be made.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@ Devil of War : Believe me,with the right scriptwritter we could do wonders.Thing is,Crapcom chooses options that satisfy their now-immense money lust,so we get screwed.

But in the principal of things,yes,we can do a lot more.

Meg

I voted no. I don't think he should get his own game, i think he should have his own bonus story missions on DMC5 or as downloadable content for the PSN.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil Bane;230888 said:
A game?Hell no!He deserves his own miniseries[of games not comics or something] along with Vergil.Though maybe separate ones...But yeah,miniseries it is.EVen Big Boss had his own "miniseries".

i have an idea you whould like. ( well, three ideas to be more precise). two games about sparda and one about vergil.

Satsui no Hado

Wait,at the end of DMC2,didn't Lucia state something about Sparda returning or something of the sort?Just wondering...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
She was referencing the legend, in which Sparda did come back after his supposed "death". She meant that Dante did the same thing as Sparda, insinuating that Dante had come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom