• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which side are you on?

Which side are you on?

• Kira

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • L

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

L is losing :'(

im just going to go have a heart attack from the shock... lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos;148677 said:
Drakan likes anime and Steve would bang Kira after a few.

I admire Drakan's swagger and I love Steve's sense of humor.
We should party.

I like some anime yes, havent watched all that many but i have liked the ones ive took some time to see.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What the motherfudge is deathnote, kira and L? Is it L because they ran out of sensible names?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;149643 said:
What the motherfudge is deathnote, kira and L? Is it L because they ran out of sensible names?

Extremely well written Japanese Manga (im not biggest Anime/Manga fan in the world) but really enjoyed it.

Death Note

Uses the name L as Kira can write names in the Death Note to kill them and if he doesnt know your name then he cant. Has to write your full name and be able to imagine your face for it to work. There is a better more complex explanation of it but no point me reeling more details than that off about something you know nothing about as some things arent revealed until later in the show. :lol:

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Angel;149643 said:

Well Kira is just a nickname, Supposed to be Killer. His Real Name is Yagami Light. And L can also be written Eru, his real name is
Lawliet
=]

Aslo. Glad to see Kami winning
devil.gif

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sephiroxas;149656 said:
Well Kira is just a nickname, Supposed to be Killer. His Real Name is Yagami Light. And L can also be written Eru, his real name is
Lawliet
=]

Aslo. Glad to see Kami winning
devil.gif

Also believe i have you to thank for telling me to watch the show some time ago. :lol:

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Dark Drakan;149661 said:
Also believe i have you to thank for telling me to watch the show some time ago. :lol:

You're welcome. I knew you'd like it. Just like I'm pretty sure you'd like Hellsing, and/or Hellsing Ultimate <-- Mostly this one. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
L's side.Because he is one of my favourite detective character.:)

deathnote1603lglw5.jpg

This is Kira.Full name's is Yagami Raito.

deathnote0602lgag3.jpg

This is L.Full name's L Lawliet.

So,Angel now you can pick a guy now.Devilmaycry,don;t cheat on your wife unless you want to "hit" Kira.haha.:lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Definatly L. Light become power-crazy during the end, believing he couldn't be outwitted, which he was. The world was in chaos, everyone was too afraid, the world needs some bad to show the good. He played God and didn't really have the right to take anyones life. Some criminals are falsely accused or not given a fair trial, resulting in death.
L and Kira were both ultimatly only seeking to outwit each other not to help others hence why no real gore is within Death Note and test subjects were used on TV. Like L said to himself, he hates to lose like Light. It was just a game all along; a 'battle of the wits' who would faulter first, a challenge since both had brilliant deductive skills on equal levels. I always thought Light kind of cheated using Rem. L knew what was coming anyway, hence Near's sucession. (Who I hate)
Anyway, i'm am L supporter to the end. Light was wrong manipulative,cruel and decietful.

I felt extremely anrgy and upset when L died, I even sobbed a little, I TOTALLY hated Light at that moment, Light should have suffered a worse death than he did.

Top Bottom