• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which side are you on?

Which side are you on?

• Kira

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • L

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
L
but its a hard thing to call. I LOVE L, but kira is just so awesome, and smart. I chose L because i cosplayed him and it was fun, and also L has always been more fun IMO =]

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't seen a single episode of Death Note and I have no idea who the two characters are but I voted for Kira simply because she (hope she's a she) is losing in the poll. Hopefully she'll be hot, too, with a name like Kira.

:ninja:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
LMFAO!!!

Steve, sorry to tell you this. Kira is a guy. And to me, Kira isn't hot. I know hot guys, and he isn't that hot. And Kira is also known as Light Yagami (Raito Yagami in japanese). You should give one, or two epsidoes a watch, or watch the first movie. SOMETHING PLEASE!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
devilmaycry;148650 said:
Oh... snap. A guy? Crap.

Is he still hittable?

Perhaps after a few, huh? :lol:

I choose L, even though I know very little of Death Note (I just know anything you people tell me, and that is it :lol:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Phew! As long as he's not too much of a ruddy minger! I do have my standards, mind you.

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;148636 said:
I haven't seen a single episode of Death Note and I have no idea who the two characters are but I voted for Kira simply because she (hope she's a she) is losing in the poll. Hopefully she'll be hot, too, which a name like Kira.

Watch it seriously Steve, its a great Anime and extremely well written. Kira as hes an evil genius and guess im a sucker for evil characters...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Drakan likes anime and Steve would bang Kira after a few.

I admire Drakan's swagger and I love Steve's sense of humor.
We should party.

I'd go with Kira. He is a man after myself.

Sparda™

Steve, we love you pal...:lol:

I choose L, although I haven't watched any Death Note episode...Just like LoD in here...:lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dammit, dammit, I can't pick! At the beginning of the anime, Kira was my hero, but I also love L. I'm inclined to pick the evil side, but I adore L as well.. I think I might be the only one around here in such a dilemma XD

And lol at Steve's comment :lol:

Keaton

Premium
I've never seen the Anime, but I fell in love with the manga - one of my top 3 to date :D

Kira, a genius, and although L was fantastic in his own right...I enjoyed watching Lights development into a full blown 'monster'. ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'd have to say L, because he's awesome. But I also liked Kira because he was just as clever as L :).

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I hated Mello and Near, after

L died

the series went off a little. Still good though :).

Top Bottom