• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which female you'd like to play with?

I want a playable...

• Lady

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Trish

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lucia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyrie

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Patty (what? she is a girl too)

• Nevan

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • someone entirely new

• Total voters

Viper

Premium
*slaps* No, not like that! :p

One morning you wake up and go online, only for you to see the announcement that Capcom wants to do DMC5 for real.
After you wipe off coffee from your screen, you notice there is a question aimed at the fans.

In addition to your manly man, they want to also include a playable female character as a bonus, with her own set of moves (something like Vergil in DMC3: SE). Only they are not sure which girl you'd like to play with the most.

Poll is up there and post your reasons down here.

---------------------------------

As for me, I'd choose Lady. Because of her flexibility, but most of all cause of her gun arsenal. What can I say, my heart flutters at the ability to pull a trigger and make demon faces explode. >:D

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Lady. I've already played with Trish and Lucia and sure want to taste how is playing with a human...Nevan is not a bad idea either...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hmmm... Lady. I would be really curious to have a character primarily based on gun play.

And I wanna see her boob physics again.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I want to yell LADY but I'm stuck between her and someone entirely new.
And I think Patty is also a great choice. Could make some fun Resident Evil-esque missions.
Edit: Actually... I don't see any bad choice here. Each one is tempting. Can't I just...have all of them? :'(

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Or praying devoutly for everyone's soul. Well, now seriously, she appeared in Onimusha online game sometime ago.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish, with Alastor sword. She could use the Devil Trigger to really bring out her lightning moves. Friggin' slash and electrocute your enemies. Plus she could fly also.

KRSkull

60324147.jpg

Viper

Premium
Umm, because among all those sword and guns and everything in between, angelic voice as a weapon at first comes off as something... well, not really sitting well with DMC's manly version of tough, more like something fitting for a magical girl show like Sailor Moon.
Not that it can't be made cool and a great attack. There are magical incantations that her voice can amplify, or she could even with the help of some artifact produce soundwaves to knock opponent back.

KRSkull

Umm, because among all those sword and guns and everything in between, angelic voice as a weapon at first comes off as something... well, not really sitting well with DMC's manly version of tough, more like something fitting for a magical girl show like Sailor Moon.
Not that it can't be made cool and a great attack. There are magical incantations that her voice can amplify, or she could even with the help of some artifact produce soundwaves to knock opponent back.

We have a demon that shoot lightning, an electric guitar that shoots electric bats, and the voice of a sexy half demon in blue. So why can't we have an angelic voice of a beautiful human (if she was a human).

Viper

Premium
We have a demon that shoot lightning, an electric guitar that shoots electric bats, and the voice of a sexy half demon in blue. So why can't we have an angelic voice of a beautiful human (if she was a human).
... Didn't know Vergil's voice was a weapon against anyone except fangirls. XD

Ah, but if electricity hits you, the only thing that depends on its strength is if you are going to feel mild discomfort, excruciating pain or death while twitching like crazy.
Angelic voice at first sounds like something pleasant, something you listen to relax. At best it can be hypnotic, or do the things I listed, but if the one making it is human, then they need an outside help to achieve that result.

Top Bottom