• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC character do you have a crush on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And ocasionally a mole baby pops out lol.
That baby was a giant three eyed freak of nature. Seriosuly creepy. :blink:

I wonder what would happen if Lilith untied the corset keeping her skin together? I bet she'd look like a pile of mushy skin...a little bit like this:
blob_fish_main_zps76dd1d9c.jpg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Ermagerd Ive allways had the hots for this guy
Phantom--article_image.jpg

to be fair I vote noone now just let this image and your wild imaginations mingle together...you know you want some...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ermagerd Ive allways had the hots for this guy
Phantom--article_image.jpg

to be fair I vote noone now just let this image and your wild imaginations mingle together...you know you want some...
If you had a crush on that thing, imagine the Valentine's day card you'd get from him:p
lol_zps54acdc3b.png

Or Mundus...:troll:
2_zpsfe8f5f88.png

If I got these kind of cards from a crush, I would put them on restraining order:p

LoyalDanteFan

:inlove: Dante! He's so dreamy~! I constantly picture us together, and boy are we the atypical dynamic duo. XD My friends think I'm crazy for loving a guy considering his personality (and mine). They disapprove, much to my chagrin. >.< We could work out! Lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Trish. Yup.

MTS_thunderbreak-725645-TrishAndPizza.jpg

Vergil! Duh! He's more than a crush though. For other characters I like I can't stop staring at Credo. He reminds me so muh of Vergil. In good ways and bad. *sniff* Damn you cliff! :(

I actually think you have a crush on Dan Southworth then xD

Last edited by a moderator:

King-Sess

The Zelda Fanatic
Nero and DMC3 Dante.

Starting to get a crush on DMC2 Dante, but only because of his appearance as well as his personality in SMT: Nocturne.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
N-Nero-senpai...if only your Devil Bringer could bring us closer together...

...wait, what?

Um...I, uh...

That wasn't me. Who said that?

:whistle:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Guys please don't bump old threads. Check the last post date before replying. This goes back to 2013 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom