• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC character do you have a crush on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance counts a lot, but i find Lady beautiful and that eyes are just her charm :3~
Appearence does count,but beauty is something that pales at a certain age,it's the soul that matters much more.
I find more beauty in personality and charm.That's why I like her more.
And not to forget,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

IncarnatedDemon

The difference between Trish and a prostitute is that Trish doesn't sell her own body. Plus if you tried to hit her like a hooker, she would deep fry you with electricity.
Any man who does not find Trish attractive from a appearance angle, is not worthy of being called straight. I understand (of course) if you may say "She's not my type" i.e her personality.

She is stunning hot though.
From a personality perspective: She is the demon who was born into darkness but changed her own fate. Remember, Mundus was technically her father.

ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_trish_by_kaboxx-d4n0m8r.jpg

Even I as a girl find her hot.Both looks and personality.
I don't care how she dresses.(but black leather IS hot).I do know I like her character.
(and it's not only because I'm bisexual xD)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Trish is a demon. What do you expect her to dress like? xD A nun?
She's ok but, that's probably just me because I don't really have much a thing for blonds. Plus, to be honest I don't really like the DMC girls that much. The fictional characters that I crush on not only are attractive but have stuff to their personalities and quirks that makes them attractive to me. DMC girls were really just eye candy for the most part so I don't find them all too appealing.

She's ok but, that's probably just me because I don't really have much a thing for blonds. Plus, to be honest I don't really like the DMC girls that much. The fictional characters that I crush on not only are attractive but have stuff to their personalities and quirks that makes them attractive to me. DMC girls were really just eye candy for the most part so I don't find them all too appealing.
I liked Lady though. She didn't seem a girl that only has the looks.I liked her personality.
But theeen,they exagerated with her appeareance in DMC4.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Nero for sure. He was a little cutie. He'll always be my favorite guy.

Favorite girl crush, Lady. Man she was so badass. Plus, you gotta love the red tomato boots <3

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The difference between Trish and a prostitute is that Trish doesn't sell her own body. Plus if you tried to hit her like a hooker, she would deep fry you with electricity.
Any man who does not find Trish attractive from a appearance angle, is not worthy of being called straight. I understand (of course) if you may say "She's not my type" i.e her personality.

She is stunning hot though.
From a personality perspective: She is the demon who was born into darkness but changed her own fate. Remember, Mundus was technically her father.

ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_trish_by_kaboxx-d4n0m8r.jpg

.............I must be gay then.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Trish: 1
Dante:
Mary/Lady: 3
Lucia: 1
Vergil:
Kyrie: 3
Nero:
Arkham/Jester:
Sparda:
Arius:
Mundus:
Eva:1
Nevan: 2
Agnus:
Credo:
Sanctus:
NTDante:
Kat: 4
NTVergil: 1
NTEva: 5
NTMundus:
NTSparda:
Lilith: (Why would you even put this here? lol)
Bob Barbas:
Phineas:

TOTAL VOTES:21

Wait a sec.... Were the hell has Vergil's fangirl army gone?!?! :'( And Dante's too of course... :/

Ehrm... I have a crush on both Vergils... But since after Vergil's Downfall I relate to NTVergil so much that I want to hug him and tell him "No dear don't feel unloved and alone", well, NTVergil is!

seraphmaycry

Trish: 1
Dante:
Mary/Lady: 3
Lucia: 1
Vergil:
Kyrie: 3
Nero:
Arkham/Jester:
Sparda:
Arius:
Mundus:
Eva:1
Nevan: 2
Agnus:
Credo:
Sanctus:
NTDante:
Kat: 4
NTVergil: 1
NTEva: 5
NTMundus:
NTSparda:
Lilith: (Why would you even put this here? lol)
Bob Barbas:
Phineas:

TOTAL VOTES:21

Wait a sec.... Were the hell has Vergil's fangirl army gone?!?! :'( And Dante's too of course... :/

Ehrm... I have a crush on both Vergils... But since after Vergil's Downfall I relate to NTVergil so much that I want to hug him and tell him "No dear don't feel unloved and alone", well, NTVergil is!

tell come marching in on super saiyan horsies also eva is currently winning but even more surprisingly people voted for kyrie, the bland dull boring no personality kyrie

LysseC

tell come marching in on super saiyan horsies also eva is currently winning but even more surprisingly people voted for kyrie, the bland dull boring no personality kyrie
At least no one voted for Lilith... ;)

seraphmaycry

At least no one voted for Lilith... ;)[/quote
good point. i do actually plan to vote. sometime.

also it seems the thread should be renamed to who do you think is the hottest DMC character is? not exactly a army of love declarations going on here.

LysseC

good point. i do actually plan to vote. sometime.

also it seems the thread should be renamed to who do you think is the hottest DMC character is? not exactly a army of love declarations going on here.
I can make a love declaration for NTVergil if you want... :p

Or we can write a declaration of pure and undying love for Lilith... :troll:

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot

I cannot agree more! That said, if I had to go by appearance and the characters came to life, I'd go with Lady - the DMC3 version of her, that is. DMC4 sexualized her a bit too much for my tastes, and she seemed to have lost that spark. We don't need two Trishes. Personality... still Lady, I guess.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Here's a love declaration: I LOVE U DANTE!! BE MINE!!!
That is all....
Edit:
Gray Fullbuster! Take off ur clothes!! strip strip strip! This guy's a natural!
th_087_.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom