• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When Did You Start Playing DMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainde

World Saviour
Probably 5 years ago when i was in sixth grade. A friend told me about the game and i tought it was cool, then when i saw it i decided to buy it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
2nd April 2002. I got PS2 and games like DMC,KH,FFX,and etc as my presents.DMC is the first PS2 game that I played.:)

Devil Razer

Drifter
2nd of feb 2005. Got it from my mate for my birthday. Played dmc 3 first then 1 then 4 and this christmas just got 2 from the same frind. Yay playing the games in the right story order

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Think it was about february 2007 when i was forced to play MDC1 by my ex. Then in December 2007 I bought DMC3:SE and got hooked on it:D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I never played any DMC game til I saw DMC2 (I never heard of it at that time and just saw it at Blockbuster and wanted to try it out), but never got into it until DMC3 was released, and then after 3 I played the first game. I'd say I really started playing DMC in 2005.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
June 2002, It was my second PS2 game after Final Fantasy X.

I remember going to all of my friends and telling them how sick the PS2's graphics were.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
In 2007 sometime in September (Or before) After playing DMC3 I got really addicted, and well; I tried out two (Bleh) and became a super DMC fan!!! xD

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well, I got Devil May Cry 1 on the first day of release in Europe. I can't remember if I pre-ordered or not. Knowing me, I probably nagged my dad into picking up a copy after work.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
When did the first DMC come out in the UK 2001? 2002? I remember getting the game for Christmas the year it came out and really loved it.

Then I nearly died with happiness when I saw the artwork for DMC2 - Dante looked so cool, but the game was ok......It didn't re-ignight my passion for DMC that I had with the first game.

Then 3 came along and I wondered why Dante looked so young and trendy....why had he forgotten to put his shirt on??! Loved the game tho....

Then I got DMC 4 on the X box, and DMC took over my life again!

I've pretty much bought the games as they have been released, but my interest has gone up and down. ;)

Divine Insect

I got into Devil May Cry quite some time ago. I can't remember the exact time, but I think it was before DMC2. I bought my copy of DMC1 used from a small game shop that was going out of business, so it was on sale. Later, when the anniversary box set came out, I gave my old copies of 1 and 3 to my friend, who at that time just bought a PS2.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Played DMC4 and DMC3 starting from the last year... When i saw the Nero dude, i was ready to rip Capcom to bits! (Though, i thought that then who will make DMC5?)... DMC3 ROCKED, just... everything a fighting game needs. Except multiplayer, but i guess this is not for DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom