• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When Did You Start Playing DMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Started with DMC2, Cousin brought it over, thought the wall running was too cool, beat it, bought the original, said wtf no wall run, then i stingered.......

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'd like to say that I started playing it when the first game came out but I didn't own a PS then, however I did play the demo and enjoyed the hell out of it, and although I knew of DMC2 and 3 coming out I just never heard enough about it to care. But some two weeks before DMC 4 came out I decided that I needed to play all the other games, so I bought the box set and blew threw all of them in 3 or 4 days then rubbed my hands together in anticipation of DMC4.

Koemi

half-breed
May 2008 with DMC4 as my first PS3 game. ^_^ then I played DMC3:SE, DMC. Not sure if I should play DMC2 coz it doesn't seem to live up its name... -_-

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
i had beat DMC one in about 2004 and i went full throttal when i played the 3rd game and played all the other games and still play to this day

Pantera Queen

NeRo"AnGeLo;161391][COLOR="Red said:
FIRST PLAYED[/COLOR] it on somepart of 2006 -- already became an addict..hahah

1st Game: Devil May Cry 3 : Special Edition
--i love the family ties story..hahah it's between the brothers..heheh

2nd Game: DMC 4
--co0L..but mostly, i liked the story of DMC 3..hahah
--the thing that wow--ed me here was the graphics..

anyways..

1 question: what's its order?!? i mean the whole storyline?? from DMC what to DMC what?!?

my theory was DMC 3 being the 1st right??

xD

Well the order is 3,1,4,2:)

iSheikah

Evil Desert Witch!
The day the first game came out! I remember - me and a friend of mine ditched school (it was the only time ever, HONEST!) and waited outside our local EBGames store until it opened. Picked up a copy and spent the rest of the day playing through it ^_^
Been in love with the series since then. In fact, just last weekend I dug out my old PS2 and copy of DMC 1 and loaded it up. Nostalgia galore :D

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
I started DMC3 before year and a half and after that DMC4 from the day it came out :)
But I'm not playing DMC 24/7 ..

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Got DMC1 as my first game for my PS2 for Christmas the year it came out. And I got DMC3 on my eighth grade field trip to Chicago!

sogoodinbluex

I borrowed Devil May Cry 4 last year because it looked really good.
After that I got hooked and got Devil May Cry 3 : Special edition.
I'm now playing the second one.

YamiTheYak

XXD I'm So Green!
Well I played the first game when it first came out. XXD and then I got the others as soon as the came out. XXD

Balious

When my brother brought Resident Evil Code Veroncia X we noticed another disk inside that I think was a demo of Devil May Cry 1. We tried it and we were hooked to it and brought the game soon as it came out. Love it ever since even though I haven't completed 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom