• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite country??

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Hey!...What r the countries that u like it beside ur origin country?? :cool:

I like "Iceland and Thailand" ^_^ of course, beside my origin Country

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Finland for its awesome musicians
Japan for everything apart from food
Germany because i do XD

TBH i dont really like england... so i wouldn't say it if i could

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Japan for the food, the technology and the culture.

That's it really, I don't really like any other country, and the only reason I like my own country is because of bands like Iron Maiden.

Sparda™

Except my country...

Japan
Holland
Spain
Scandinavia (Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland)
Central Europe
Turkey
United Arab Emirates

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
so, I like Iceland because it's too far away from all the world.....and i like to be alone there between the Ice mountains ^_^ :p

I like my Country because of the three Pyramids :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been to Turkey a lot and i like it there and also really liked Canada when i went there.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't have a favourite country. Way I see it, the only thing that makes a place what it is; would be the people.

But for certain reasons, I'd say America XD :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I would not say America. I hate America. I live in America. I would probabl have to say England or France. Although I have never been to either.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Japan all the way! Even got my hair anime-ish XD
Music, clothes, fashion, TV etc its all awesome.

Being practical where i'd like to live though, it would be Canada or New Zealand.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I guess I don't really care where I am, as long as I'm with the person I love ^_^

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Save me from my country!

I`d like to live in either - Japan, I just love the Jap culture, or England - english is my favorite language.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It's too hard for me to choose. I like all countries, because each country has there own unique trait that I like ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've not been to many countries so I dunno, really...I think the people you meet in a place can have an effect on whether you like it or not. I went to France and thought it sucked because of the people I met - although I could go again and love it.

Greece I do like, very much...something very special about visitng a country full of so many myths and legends and some astounding architecture.

Russia - well, I went during the last very bad recession they had there and it was all machine guns and poverty so kinda depressing but still a beautiful place to go to. The history alone is fascinating.

And I'd better put Cornwall in here because although it's not a separate country, the Cornish would like it to be :lol:

Top Bottom