• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats so special??

well this is a topic with a small question, whats so special about kingdom hearts???
i found this game probably one of the most boring and useless games i ever played in my life, also the stupidity and naivty of characters makes me want to puke that stupid sora goes and fights super evil creatures called heartless which makes no sense at all then all of a sudden some disney characters appear from nowhere
which doesnt make sense even more, then u go through some worlds with very childish stupid things happening
overalll one of the most stupid useless senseless games i ever played if i was giving a review i would give it only 1/10 for the good graphics they have made
anyway anyone wants to tell his/her opinion??

Keaton

Premium
@Bio: A tad harsh if you ask me ^_o

Kingdom Hearts, in my opinion is a fantastic series, it offers a gripping story with well-loved characters. At first I will admit I found the integration of Disneys Mascots to be a bit 'cutesy', but SE's original cast stand up on their own and the familar characters of Disney only serve to lubricate a noteworthy story.

If you ask me, Final Fantasy + Disney = Kingdom Hearts = Win :D

i didnt find it so good yes i loved the ff characters but i hated both the kh original character cast and the way they used the disney character
also the story is a bit stupid and too childish and naive with no important twists at all its just fighting a bunch of evil guys with no intrigue at all

Dark Prince;153157 said:
^You are just trolling, so I refuse to justify this topic by responding.:mad:

umm dark prince im stating my opinion only and i am asking the opinion of other people thats all o_O
EDIT: and u already replied to it :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Your first post is a bunch of USELESS flaming about a great game.

If you where just asking our opinion while explaining your that would be different, but your just being stupid here.

Dark Prince;153163 said:
^Your first post is a bunch of USELESS flaming about a great game.

If you where just asking our opinion while explaining your that would be different, but your just being stupid here.

first of all mr prince dont insult me cause i never insulted u
secondly that is my opinion keaton stated his opinion and i respected it
thirdly u cant state me to like this game if i dont
forth dont get bossy

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I never told you to like the game, I'm telling you that you posted a bunch of useless complaining about a game you don't get.

i was asking what people think about it to see if there is anyone who likes it just like i do
im not forcing my opinion over anyone im just stating what i think
edit: this is going off topic if keaton sees that he will lock it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Kingdom hearts had a great plot, in that is was simple.

It was a bit more innocent than most games but I thought it was griping and the characterization was done well.

well they did a very nice work on graphics and sounds thats sure what i didnt like in the game is the story for me who is a hardcore ff fan which loves great plot twists and serious events, this game didnt convince me

Keaton

Premium
People are welcome to voice their own opinions reguarding any matter, but it is wise to refrain from trolling and flaming however noble your intentions are.

Keep this discussion Civil please, I enjoy KH, and would much like to see a discussion about its highlights and faults thrive ^_^

EDIT:

You are correct both Bio and Dark Prince, its plot was simple. However this is also its crowning defeat when it tries to appeal to the hardcore RPG Fans. While it is simple is allows for an anjoyable gaming experience without tripping over the plot, it also allows audiences of all ages to get along with game.

BUT, it also leaves fans of more indepth RPG's wanting more, because of KH's 'flat' storyline STS, a hardcore player is left waiting for a story defining twist.

The KH story is a pro and a con, it just depends if you can accept it for what it is, which can be tough if you're used to a game that steals away week after week because of a thrilling, gripping twisting story ^_^

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Dark Prince;153174 said:
Kingdom hearts had a great plot, in that is was simple.

It was a bit more innocent than most games but I thought it was griping and the characterization was done well.

I agree ^_^ i loved the way that they tied the story between sora, riku and kairi in it along with all the disney films :p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
biohazardmaster;153175 said:
well they did a very nice work on graphics and sounds thats sure what i didnt like in the game is the story for me who is a hardcore ff fan which loves great plot twists and serious events, this game didnt convince me

^Much better, I can work with this. This is a real reason.

See now we know you didn't like the simplicity of the plot, that is fine.

But your first post is just a bunch of flaming.

Anyway the story is more about the heart and emotions than about the ussual final fantasy guy-trying-to-destroy-the-world story (even though it did have that)

Keaton

Premium
Posts can be easily misinterpreted, all it takes is a misplaced comma ffs ^_^

I'm glad now we're all on the same page :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Kingdom Hearts was great until Kingdom Hearts II. It was very mediocre. Nothing SPECTACULAR. I hated the fact Riku played such a measly part and you only got to play as him for not even a minute to save Sora's butt. Yes. I have played both games, and yes I will play future ones, so yes, I am intitled to an opinion here whether you like it or not. So does Biohazard if he says he had played it. Not everyone will like it, and not everyone in their reviews or opinions are gonna sugarcoat it to make it that special snow flake to. If you want harsh reviews on something I can't stand, search Twilight. Die hard ans get extreme butt hurt just when someone points out a flaw the story may have.

Everytime I go to my cousins house that's all he wants to play, and really... that's the only game I have that he can play since he is very underage. It's fun at first then gets utterly repetative. I did enjoy the fact you got to do neato moves, but had to mash the triangle button. Infact my thumb was on the X while my middle was on the triable button each time I played the game. My fingers began to hurt quickly. Another nice thing was you had a choice to skip scenes, but I only did that if I died and had to replay an area with a long cutscene I have already seen.

To end it off... I don't think the Kingdom Hearts series is terrible. I liked the first one alot and enjoyed the second one somewhat. If it weren't for the whole Disney part, there would really be no true back story to WTF is going on. Just like Halo didn't have all it's multiplayer and online mode it'd be nothing.

I think the graphics to the game are beautiful regardless to the fact most of the male characters could pass as females if they really wanted to. Riku (as in a original KH character) was the only one I could tolerate. It'd be nice if he got a game of his own.

I think Biohazard posted this to see others opinions as well. Yeah, involving the word stupid was a bit much, but in a more sensable way, perhaps you should have critiqued it by saying what they could have done better (aka flaws).

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
VI-Rainbow;153187 said:
Die hard ans get extreme butt hurt just when someone points out a flaw the story may have.

I think Biohazard posted this to see others opinions as well. Yeah, involving the word stupid was a bit much, but in a more sensable way, perhaps you should have critiqued it by saying what they could have done better (aka flaws).

He didn't post up ANY valid points, his first post was flaming.

There are much more polite ways to say you don't like a game.

I'm done posting here.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
No problem, and I do agree with Dark by saying opinions, whether you like the game or not, could be done in a more mature way I think. :>

Top Bottom