• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would say your worst quality is?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
I know no one likes to point out their worst feature but everyone has one or maybe two.... Mine is definitely impatience!!!!!!
Will be interesting to see what else is posted.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Stubborn, personal pride causes it, will be happy to start the fight of fights if someone wants to mess with me and hold grudges till they're in the ground and after. But since I figure I'm a pretty good judge of character, it's usually warranted.

Otherwise I'm... lovely

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can be short tempered at times. That's pretty much my worst quality.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Impatience on the road and at diy road rage and laughing at the worst times like at funerals or when I am told bad news as I can't deal well with tension

Dark Drakan

Admin
Stubborn, personal pride causes it, will be happy to start the fight of fights if someone wants to mess with me and hold grudges till they're in the ground and after. But since I figure I'm a pretty good judge of character, it's usually warranted.

Otherwise I'm... lovely

my snide sarcasm tends to agitate a lot of people

Pretty much the same, my sarcasm I don't see as a bad point though it's just a bonus that comes with the package.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL! I have to pick just one? Not possible. :laugh:

Fortunately, I like my sarcasm, since I seldom go overboard with it, and when I do...trust me, there's legitimate cause.

Worst qualities: Anger, impatience, stubbornness, and pride.

At the same time, the latter two are also my strengths. Anger can be at times, but honestly, I have a lot of pent-up rage. I need to find a productive way to vent it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Rambling on and on. I know I do it, but I can't help myself. I know I do it here too with walls of text.:tongue: I need to be more concise in both typing and speaking.

I'm also opinionated, and have been told that I'm snobbish. I'm working on that too because I think I'm too old to be blaming my upbringing for that. But, sometimes I don't even realise what I'm saying is snobbish. It's good I've got friends around me who can keep me in check.

I guess I'm also impatient. If someone doesn't understand something quickly, I do become annoyed and wonder how they do not understand. But I have to remember that people are good at different things. What's easy for me is hard for someone else, and vice versa.

I have a little bit of everything, but those are my main things I notice and know I need to work on.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My worst quality? Hmmm...that could take some serious forum space up :laugh:

But yeah, I am very impatient - not with people but with circumstances taking longer than I would like. I also daydream far too much to the point where I get irritated with people for interrupting me with real life stuff.

I stress a lot too about the small stuff. Big crisis? No worries. Lose my keys? End of the mother fudging world.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
My worst quality- its either my developing hatred for people, or that I tend to listen to people and not give a damn about what they're saying (occasionally ).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh...I am also a quitter. Like, seriously. It's a miracle I've even lived this long...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Another less than stellar quality of mine is that I procrastinate a lot. Now I know procrastination isn't good but nothing has ever happened to me to actually make me not do it anymore for example in the fifth grade i had a science fair project that we had known about for around two weeks. I waited until the night before it was due and it was a second place winning A+ project....

seraphmaycry

Rambling on and on. I know I do it, but I can't help myself. I know I do it here too with walls of text.:tongue: I need to be more concise in both typing and speaking.

I'm also opinionated, and have been told that I'm snobbish. I'm working on that too because I think I'm too old to be blaming my upbringing for that. But, sometimes I don't even realise what I'm saying is snobbish. It's good I've got friends around me who can keep me in check.

I guess I'm also impatient. If someone doesn't understand something quickly, I do become annoyed and wonder how they do not understand. But I have to remember that people are good at different things. What's easy for me is hard for someone else, and vice versa.

I have a little bit of everything, but those are my main things I notice and know I need to work on.

rambling is a good thing, it gives people something to talk about.

better to be opinionated then say nothing.

i'd say my worst quality is that i look for reasons to hate people for the dumbest of reasons.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I can become really annoying when I think people are not listening to me, and come out with snarky comments and remarks that do really come out of the blue.
Sometimes I also am too self-centered, and worst thing is, I'm starting not to feel too guilty about that.

i'd say my worst quality is that i look for reasons to hate people for the dumbest of reasons.
I do that too, I think. Sometimes it seems I just want to hate people.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i have low self esteem so i have a fear of failure and low motivation to get anything done which has come back to bite me in the ass

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
i have low self esteem so i have a fear of failure and low motivation to get anything done which has come back to bite me in the ass

:( Why the low self-esteem? I mean, I get it...I've been there, I fight it constantly. But if you can at least find one good thing you like about yourself, you can build up from there. Depression really is a motivation killer.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I get that. I have very low self esteem too, and it stopped me from doing a lot of thing I would have really loved to do, but for some reason didn't have the balls to get into.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. If I can get away with doing nothing (or preferably even less than that), I'll do it.

Top Bottom