• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would say your worst quality is?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tired, sleepy, opinionated, b*tchy, depressed, bitter, obsessive, tetchy, pushy, easily p*ssed off... low self esteem, fear of rejection, find it difficult to trust others...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I get that. I have very low self esteem too, and it stopped me from doing a lot of thing I would have really loved to do, but for some reason didn't have the balls to get into.
there is this quote that brad pitt said when he was promoting fight club about us becoming a generation of spectators because we are afraid to play as we are afraid of losing.

so i guess that can explain our fears right now.

:( Why the low self-esteem? I mean, I get it...I've been there, I fight it constantly. But if you can at least find one good thing you like about yourself, you can build up from there. Depression really is a motivation killer.
I think its cause i was a sensitive kid so i couldnt deal with being me( who didnt have much to offer as a kid) so i took the barbs and teasing too seriously.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think its cause i was a sensitive kid so i couldnt deal with being me( who didnt have much to offer as a kid) so i took the barbs and teasing too seriously.

You probably had more to offer than you realized back then. I wager you still do; even more so, in fact. :)

Top Bottom