• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Weapon would be great for the new dante ?

Azurel

Sorry, I just really hate it when people automatically categorize me as "unmanly" for liking My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, instead of taking some of my other interest (Scarface, Deadpool Comics, hunting, ETC) into account, I guess I did lose it for a second there.

Whatcha say, Azurel, truce?
pinkie_pie_wishes_to_brohoof_you_by_ikillyou121-d4o34d1.png
*stares at hoof*

Hang on a sec...

*takes multiple Bacardi shots*

Almost no one (that I remember) has ever apologized to me on a forum. It takes a big man to apologize publicly like this. Thanks. I'm sorry too.

*turn fist into hoof*

Brohoof.

*taps*

6235765457cdf2c2af9b6a38310edafc.jpg

Azurel

Edit: Well, I'm glad we were able to make peace anyway.

Back on topic: There had better be an adjustable control scheme. We can't all jump-cancel like the experts.

Azurel

Jump-cancel is almost a necessity with the Beowulf weapon on DMD when you're playing against Vergil. I don't know how you managed to beat him without doing that. I had to change my control scheme because I can't slide or seesaw my thumb. I issued the jump onto my L2 button and the melee attack onto the square button.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
every game i know has them so i dont think thatll be a problem. i just hope that you still taunt

788Masri

a rubber chicken would defo be awsome or a casual lighting of a cigarette. but i really hope theyll ad some taunt esc moves in the game. like put out cigarette on demon or smack with rubber chicken

The real problem here is you are questioning that. A rubber chicken taunt would be the most awesome and hilarious thing in a video game since I AM ERROR.

i am error wots that??

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
a rubber chicken would defo be awsome or a casual lighting of a cigarette. but i really hope theyll ad some taunt esc moves in the game. like put out cigarette on demon or smack with rubber chicken

i am error wots that??
It was a poor translation error in Zelda II: Adventure of Link,
In most games like Zelda II the civillians would tell you hints and important, but like Castlevania II: Simons Quest.
The poor translation resulted in it being that most of the civilians would just lie or tell useless crap.

\However one poor translation caught gamers eyes, if you walked in a certain building, a man would just stand there for a second and then say "I AM ERROR", and it was hilarious

788Masri

It was a poor translation error in Zelda II: Adventure of Link,
In most games like Zelda II the civillians would tell you hints and important, but like Castlevania II: Simons Quest.
The poor translation resulted in it being that most of the civilians would just lie or tell useless crap.

\However one poor translation caught gamers eyes, if you walked in a certain building, a man would just stand there for a second and then say "I AM ERROR", and it was hilarious

ooooh like all your base are belong to us :D

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
a taunt to go with that rubber chicken! "come at me fowl demon!" or "r u chickening out on me?!" aaaaaaand "don't make me pluck over to u!" yeah those r pretty lame >w>'>_<

Razyel

Soul Reaver
They could bring back Force Edge with demonic side ( Sparda ) and angelic side ( Eva ), but make it two-handed since Rebellion is one-handed.

788Masri

They could bring back Force Edge with demonic side ( Sparda ) and angelic side ( Eva ), but make it two-handed since Rebellion is one-handed.

i always thought rebellion WAS two handed but dante was just so beast as that he only needs one (since its longer than him). though force edge would be a cool addition i think itd be too similar to the demon weapon he already has. you know (i cant rem the name) its hard hitting but slow as would force edge. tho an angelic equivilant would be just as cool

ReRave

smug jerk
i always thought rebellion WAS two handed but dante was just so beast as that he only needs one (since its longer than him).
Somewhere it is said, that Rebellion is supposed to be a B.astard-Sword, which means, you could weild it either way.

Top Bottom