• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Weapon would be great for the new dante ?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i mean from this :

images

to this :
images

I would rather have the new Rebellion then the old one.

Also, I think Dante's weapons should be more street related. Like in hand-to-hand combat, he uses brass knuckles.
images

He can use the blades to stab the lesser demons like a phsyco killer.:D

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Maybe he can have throwing knives like in DMC2.
Or magical sword-throwing...thing like Lucifer.

Also, how long till this E3 business kicks off? I'm dying for some news and a big reveal or two.
Or any almost-new gameplay footage, actually.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Maybe he can have throwing knives like in DMC2.
Or magical sword-throwing...thing like Lucifer.

Also, how long till this E3 business kicks off? I'm dying for some news and a big reveal or two.
Or any almost-new gameplay footage, actually.
exactly 3 weeks away my friend :) i've been keeping a countdown on my profile!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
W._Ea.jpg

What is this?
Enuma Elish or simply Ea:The Star of creation that split heaven and earth.

It has an abnormal shape that doesn't match what would normally be classified as something specialized sword.While it has a grip,handguard, and is the same length as a long sword, the section that should contain a blade deviates from the normal form of an edged weapon. The "blade" itself and the tip of the sword, spun in a spiral edge, are dull.It has the shape of cylindrical drill shaped pillar made up of three independently rotating segments engraved with crimson cuneiform lettering that spin slowly in alternating direction like querns, the middle segment spinning clockwise and the top of the bottom segment spinning counter clockwise.

It is something that was born before the appearance of the concept that the world calls a "sword", so it is not really something that can be truly called a sword or have the shape of any known blade. Although it can be used as a close combat weapon wielded much like a regular sword and even the dull is tip, it is able to pierce directly through any living thing and slowly grind at his vitals inside.

It is the primordial sword that is the actualiziation of the works of a god recorded before the humanity came into being, and it is that which divided the formless into a distinct heaven and earth in ancient mesopotamia.

733px-Enuma_Elish.JPG

Having this weapon would be great addition in DmC(I guess only for me though)
but of course,it can never happen or i'm just probably wishing for a similar weapon lol

Top Bottom