• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what sword do you perfer yamato or rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
akcolbatah;116574 said:
i perfer yamato because it does alot of damage and the sword is pretty cool than the rebellion

excalibur22;116575 said:
ya i go with yamato too cuz its really fast and has some cool moves

it's like you where in my head

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Yamato is cool lookin, but it is too damm slow for me. Rebellion pwns Yamato. ALASTOR PWNS REBELLION AND YAMATO!

Keaton

Premium
In DMC3 I prefer Yamoto>Rebellion because Judgement Cut was full of Uber Goodness :D, plus his Aerial Combo's were nicer imo ;)

In DMC4 I prefer Rebellion, although despite Yamoto's shallow Moveset I still enjoy Judgements Long and Close Range Sweeps :D

Janny

Dines with dementia
lawltank;116606 said:
Yamato for me! It's sexy.
Agreed! I'm not much of a Rebellion fan anyway. I just love Yamato's awesome slick and stylish design; it's a katana after all (and I have a thing for Japanese-related stuff).

Sparda™

Keaton;116627 said:
In DMC3 I prefer Yamoto>Rebellion because Judgement Cut was full of Uber Goodness :D, plus his Aerial Combo's were nicer imo ;)

In DMC4 I prefer Rebellion, although despite Yamoto's shallow Moveset I still enjoy Judgements Long and Close Range Sweeps :D

You mean Dimensional Cut...

Well, I don't choose none of the swords above one another. Both swords to me have their pros and cons.;)

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;116651 said:
You mean Dimensional Cut...

Well, I don't choose none of the swords above one another. Both swords to me have their pros and cons.;)

I do, shame Judgement Cut (DMC3 style) didn't make it onto the control scheme :(

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Yamato is very sleek and has some serious moves; while Dante's Rebellion is slower; I generally like the feel of it more. I like them equally though.

Sparda™

Yamato is an O-Katana and Rebellion is a zweihander. It is obvious a katana makes some slick moves, and a zweihander is slower, but both weapons are equally matched.

akcolbatah

when i played dmc1 and used the alastor sword it was amazing, how come they didnt put it in dmc3? why the rebellion? alastor should be his trademark sword with his guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom