• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What should NOT be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Evil Nero;121334 said:
The time-line could be even messed up!

they could do a sequel/prequel of events that happen at the very same time of an already made DMC game.

Nero has to stay in. I need to know more about him!

Exactly, see?

There are to many Nero fans to ignore him at this point.

Koemi

half-breed
List of who or what should NOT be in DMC5

- the savior
- a new protagonist that isn't related to 3, 4, or 1
- devil arms like beowolf: if capcom what Dante to kick some demonic a$$es without weapon, so be it (a matrix-Neo style Dante that can beat demons bare-handed would be sweet )
- don't make us kill the same boss 3x in the main storyline

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil should not be in it, He is awesome but any more of him will be an overkill. If he is in 5 you will not get rid of him until you are sick of him. And who wants to become sick of Vergil, it would be sacrilege.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Yet another noob.

Vergil has to be involved in the new storyline, his fanbase would never allow for him being left out and I want to play Vergil on the 360 with some new moves.

Darth Angelo

Black Angel;124904 said:
^Yet another noob.

Vergil has to be involved in the new storyline, his fanbase would never allow for him being left out and I want to play Vergil on the 360 with some new moves.

*jaw hits the floor* I'm insulted.
Sometimes it feels like I am the only one who likes 1 more than 3 left in the world.

If 5 was indeed a sequel it should not be about Dante vs Vergil it should be about Dante and or Nero vs Mundus or some kind of lead upto it. But its kind of like with Wesker in Resident Evil, once Dante does Mundus in the story doesnt really have anywhere else to go...:dry:apart from bringing Vergil back for the next 7 games where they fight over and over and over and over and over they have not confirmed that he is even alive.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ And? It's not confirmed he is dead. And the next one WILL NOT have Mundus people.

I want Vergil back into the dmc series, because I want him to have his own path. Dante has had more spotlight than him, and Nero has had his own story that is playable, and Vergil hasn't. Vergil is an important character to dmc. And imagine him in next gen graphics!! *drolls*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Keep it peaceful people. Try not to provoke the other members whith you're saying. If you're gonna say something just say it. After all this an opinion thread, we post our opinions we do not judge the opinions of others.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The only thing that should not be in is Lucia and all those other monsters in DMC2 that aren't part of this story. Nero's okay, I wanna know him and Dante be in the main character again.

Darth Angelo

LordOfDarkness;124923 said:
^ And? It's not confirmed he is dead. And the next one WILL NOT have Mundus people.

Yeah they will probably drag it out as long as they can, it would be silly of them to do the big conclusion of the series as it will have to wrap a lot up. Not leaving much for the future.

D.V.N.6534

Please, PLEASE, no Sparda! It'll take away from his mystery, the best thing about the series, the legend of Sparda.

I actually wouldnt mind Lucia though.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Lucia DEFINETLY shouldn't be in it. And if Nero was in it, he should have different moves. Some of the moves were really pointless in my opinion.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well being in it doesn't necessarily mean that someone gets all the screentime. If Lucia's appearance at DMC5 was as long as Lady's in DMC4 (meaning that her only purpose would be to provide some information about the new enemy) I don't see why we should oppose her. Though I'm not a fan of hers.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm a Lucia fan, lol.

Lucia will be in 5, and she'll be sexy like Lady, with all the cleavage. Nero will be gangsta looking like Dante. Vergil.......well, hes dead. I dont want him in 5.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You guys will eat your words if he's in the next game. And it's not stated he is dead Esura, stop stating it as fact. Vergil should defo return, trust me when I say more people want him back, then those who don't. Nero should defo be in it, no matter if anyone hates him or not, the story line would make no sense if they intro'd him, and then left him out of 5... He should be in 5, nuff said. And Lucia really didn't have that big'a fan base, I would laugh if she returned in 5...

Zato-OW

King
Well it honestly doesn't matter what people want. Its whats best for the series and Capcom knows that or they would've brought him back in 4 or atleast mentioned him. But they go further more into proving his death(which they have more then once in more then 2 ways.)Capcom is either learning from mistakes made in the pass, or want some real deepness in the DMC series. This is one reason I think he will not return in the story. But this is a game and not real life so anything goes. But characters like Vergil,Trish and Lady can easily be cut out or killed off with out fans having too much complaining(or they will have to suck it up). But Dante and Nero has made a bigger impact into the series then all of them and they can't be replaced. This game has sold over 2mil in 1 month so they know they hit a jackpot with Nero.

But if Vergil return I doubt he will get alot of screen time since all of the focus will be on Dante and Nero. Since these two are the future of the DMC series and has to share the spot light 50/50 for now on in the remaining games until otherwise. Its just too crowded for these many characters and some fans are gonna be mad if their favorite isn't shining like they want them to.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Zato-OW;125595 said:
This game has sold over 2mil in 1 month so they know they hit a jackpot with Nero.
Unless those sales are simply those who expected a Dante fest with possibly Vergil's return in DMC4...and then were disappointed...

Zato-OW

King
Most of the sells were from new fans. Not the existing ones. DMC1/3 fans is only in the 900,000 to 1,000,000 line. DMC4 sold over 2million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom