• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What should NOT be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So how do they quantify how many fans there are of any particular game? Is it just based on sales alone?

Zato-OW

King
They based it on the total sales from DMC1/3/SE and came to the conclusion from the boost of sales in DMC4. They also said their goals in attracting new fans from a wide variety was achieved by sending it to the Xbox.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Capcom put more characters into Devil May Cry 4, it is really beginning to expand. If they adding Vergil in 5, and left out Trish and Lady having as big a parts as they had in 4, then I'm sure they could work around that fine. The highlight would be his return, so I don't think anyone would be focused on spotlight. Just like 4's highlight was the new character Nero, so nobody really worried about spotlight there. And Dante still got tons of spotlight in dmc 4.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i have to say Dante should be a more playable character than Nero in 4, lucia shouldnt come back unless she looks better and hes a sexy voice,
Vergil should return along with Sparda.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I dont see how Vergil will fit in with 5.
Capcom needs to let some sleeping dogs lie (Vergil).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
As long as they share out the spotlight equally, and manage to fit Vergil in.. Then he should be brought back IMO.

Lucia should not be in it... Never was a fan of hers, never will be.

Sparda should not be in this, it is still too early to have him introduced...

And Mundus should not be in this, as it hasn't been long enough since he was sealed, for him to return.

Esura

I want Lucy back.
Most underrated DMC character. I luv red heads, and I luv chicks with accent. She needs to redeem herself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What? Trish is hot :lol:

And nah, why should Sparda be in it? It would be harder to put Sparda in 5, than it would be to put Vergil back in 5.

ice_princess_d

i hate trish thats how come i dont like her

but still having vergil back would be awsome n bring sparda intgo the story would be better cuz then we can fully understand vergils n dantes past after their mother n "father" died thats how come

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm just saying, they probably won't bring Sparda into it... And how would they fit Dante, Vergil, Sparda and Nero into 5? Not possible.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No really? :lol:

Dude, if you think about it logically, it would make more sense to add Vergil back in 5, than it would be to introduced Sparda. I don't think they will do the whole Sparda being playable yet.

Zato-OW

King
Well I can kinda see Vergil coming back in DMC5 but no story related gameplay. I seriously hope DMC5 will be the longest game of them all so it wont have that rushed feeling to it like DMC4 did.

Esura

Zato-OW;125995 said:
Well I can kinda see Vergil coming back in DMC5 but no story related gameplay. I seriously hope DMC5 will be the longest game of them all so it wont have that rushed feeling to it like DMC4 did.

DMC4 did feel rushed. I thought I was the only one who realised that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nah man, I totally agree with you there. I thought "Jeez, this is over already"... My pal Omenminator thought the same thing too...

Esura

Trish is hot but blondes are starting to become WAAAY too prevalent in games. Need more Red Heads.......like Lucia.

But for some reason, I doubt 5 will be after 2. It'll prolly be right after 4. Ruins my chance of seeing my baby Lucia on PS3 anytime soon.

I'm going to name my daughter Lucia (which means "Light").

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Esura;125721 said:
I dont see how Vergil will fit in with 5.
Capcom needs to let some sleeping dogs lie (Vergil).

Thankyou, I was feeling like the only one who thought that.

I would be happy with whatever Capcom decides to do with the next one as long as it builds the story a little more than 4 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom