• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Needs To Be Done In DMC5 To Bring It Up To Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon

Sparda Junior
DreadnoughtDT;205894 said:
I had already said you could choose the enemies

Oopps..I guess i should've wrote "Choose the enemies' mode" (again, blame my lack of vocabs). The main and secondary objective you suggested would definitely give the game more replay value. Your idea of a Custom Bloody Palace gave an idea for a maze-like mission. So if a player, such as me, made a maze-like dungeoun with EVERY room custom made. I could make the dungeoun blueprints like 3 rooms to the front, 2 rooms to the left, 1 room to the front then finally the final room. If possible, we could also make a dead end by which if you happened to take the wrong route and end up in a dead room, a barrier will prevent you from going back and you are forced to fight (insert bad-ass boss name here). If you win, you can continue your journey towards the final room. The time limit is a nice touch. It would be like Resident Evil's Mercenary but DMC-style. Also, Custom Bloody Palace should be able to be shared with other DMC players. If this concept is, in a miraculous way, implemented in DMC 5, then we would see another forum section with the name:

-Devil May Cry 5: Custom Bloody Palace-

You think you're a hardcore DMC player? Well, look here for adventures made by others and share your own as well.

Could be cool don't ya think?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think we need to send these ideas to Capcom. They'd accept these if they had half a brain stem.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
definitly a cool idea. ( another idea i will have to steal for my dmc5 thread ( if you don't mind)

i don't think capcom whould use this idea but if they did i whould create some truly evil enviroments.

imagine this.

a small room where you have to fight

nelo angelo
virgil
angelo credo
angelo agnus
10 bianco angelos
5 alto angelos
agni
rundra
and dante
( the theme here is humanoid enemys)

all at once with no breaks ( however there are alot of green and white orbs.)

the reward whould be. each enemy whould give the same amout of red orbs you whould normaly get for defeating them. ( with all of these enemys it whold add up)

Aeon

Sparda Junior
I wonder if there's even one company out there who accepts fans' ideas?

Hmm...a boss-filled room. That is CRAAAAZEY! It might be considered an easier version of hell and hell mode? Btw, it's a good thing the theme is humanoid. If it was demonic, just imagine Berial, Dagon, Echidna and hell, we could even throw in the Savior into the same room (if they somehow manage to fit in lulz) =.='

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
This concept was used in an older game,but no boss had the whole Saviour size thingy or anything.But not something as crazy as you suggest.Still very interseting.It's a good way to go over-the-top while keeping the overall feeling of DMC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;206257 said:
i have another idea a room with 10 phantoms.

Instead of trying to kill all of our brain cells by giving us that idea, why don't you put down ideas that are actually feasible? Having ten Phantoms in one room seems like overkill. Let's please lower it to something manageable, like two or three. THAT I can manage.

However, if you want something over the top, why don't you just say "30 Blitzes on DMD difficulty setting in one room." :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;206279 said:
Instead of trying to kill all of our brain cells by giving us that idea, why don't you put down ideas that are actually feasible? Having ten Phantoms in one room seems like overkill. Let's please lower it to something manageable, like two or three. THAT I can manage.

However, if you want something over the top, why don't you just say "30 Blitzes on DMD difficulty setting in one room." :p

the point was to be unreasonable.

now heres a more reasonable one.

10 blades

next room

10 assaults

next room

5 frost

next room

2 blitz

last room

beowulf.

there a perfectly reasonable if difficlut scenario.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That actually wouldn't be too hard. At least, for me. The two Blitzes at once might make my hair stand on end though. One is hard enough, fighting two of them is suicide...

Aeon

Sparda Junior
DreadnoughtDT;206279 said:
"30 Blitzes on DMD difficulty setting in one room." :p

Why stop at DMD? While we're at it, let's put it on Hell or Hell. Now that's just retarded. (But still fun to see people who actually try to play it)

I got an interesting idea (and with much more chance that it'll be accepted). Instead of we put Dante in a room with an enemy, why don't we pit him with an ally instead to fight? Such as Nero, Trish and Lady perhaps? And maybe other characters that i somehow miss or forgot. That will definitely be interesting. And for that mode only, other characters that revolves around Dante should be able playable and versus-able. Try to think of playing Trish vs Lady or Nero vs Lady. That would be very interesting.

Aeon

Sparda Junior
Ah yes, as i stated, characters who revolves around Dante should be playable and versus-able in this mode. That reminds me of Lucia. That's her name...right?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yup.Truthfully this thing has a lot of potential.[I guess you are gonna freak out when you see what I have in store Dread at my threads.]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uhh... You're not gonna steal my idea, are you? :( If you at least give me credit, I won't care in the least though. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Uhhhh...you didn't see it...No,it's not like that.Since the game will be...as it is I though : "Hey why not make th enemies a little different[maniacal-excuse me-normal laughter].",so I made the enmies hard like in Ninja Gaiden I and II,tough like Sengoku Basara generals and coming in waves like in the Warriors games...Yup.Boss Battles all around the globe through random encounters.Ain't that great??

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
...?! Uhh... If you meant that, great job, dude! You just lost all the casual gamers, and that's what... four fifths of the gaming population? Even the hardcore gamers would say that's too much!

If you didn't, that wasn't funny. I'd take a game like that and break it in two. (Not if it was your game, but still. I nearly did that to my Ninja Gaiden II disk because that game is simply unfair and I can't see why people call it fun. It's not CHALLENGING, people, it's CHEAP. there's a difference.)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Well you can say that what I have in mind can be very cheap if the player:

- doesn't upgrade his skills or weapons
- fights without dodging,guarding or even using skills and magic.Not to mention Extreme Style attacks.
- Doesn't switch characters when his health is low.
- Fights to lose.
- Doesn't use reactions to his advantage.

But to sum it up,what I have in mind is to make the players superhuman[Ninja Gaiden,DMC etc series] but not at the cost of enemies.I know just seeing that about the enemies the player would go : "FFFFFFFFFFFF",but when he sees what he can do,I wonder what their reactions would be.Besides that's what easy mode is for...and versus.

But yeah,I want it to be hard.But not cheap.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Hey guys I'm back... had a brain infection and was stuck in hospital. Anyway I thought a little bit about controls and here is a new idea for Dante in DMC5.

R1 - Lock On To Enemy
R2 - Trickster Moves (With Direction)
L1 - Royal Block/Release (With Lock On To Enemy As Well)
L2 - Devil Trigger
/\ - Melee Attacks
Square - Gun Attacks
O - Devil Magic Attacks
X - Jump
Left Analogue - Move Dante/Change Lock On Enemies By Pressing
Right Analogue - Move/Reset Camera Angle
R3 + L3 - Demon Focus
START - Pause Menu
SELECT - Taunt/Intimidation Taunt
Up - Swap D.A
Down - Swap D.A
Left - Swap Guns
Right - Swap Guns
L1 + /\ - Special/Swordmaster Melee Attacks
L1 + Square - Special/Gunslinger Gun Attacks
L1 + O - Uber Devil Magic Attacks

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Trickster Moves

Acrobatic Evade : R2 + Any Direction
Similar To Bayonetta Type Evade Moves With Very Impressive Acrobatics.

Teleport Dash : R1/R2 + Any Direction
While Locked On To An Enemy, Dante Will Teleport Dash With Speed That The Human Eye Cannot Comprehend. Think RE5 Wesker Dashing!

Sky Star : R2 + Any Direction (Mid-Air)
Very Similar To DMC4 Sky Star

Flipper : R2 When Sent Flying
Very Similar To DMC4 Flipper But Can Be Preformed Both Mid-Air Or On The Ground.

Hyper Dash : Hold R2 - Release When Charged
A Lightning Quick Sprint Forward That Devastates Enemies In Dante's Path. If Timed Right, Will End With A Devastating Thrust Punch ;)

That's His Trickster Moves For You :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom