• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is YOUR favorite Style?

What is YOUR Favorite Style?

• Trickster

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Gunslinger

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • SwordMaster

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • RoyalGuard

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Doppleganger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DarkSlayer

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
this has probably been done before but whatever....

My Personal Favorite is Royal Guard of course people say it's too easy or it's just boreing in reality it takes some skill and practice to become a true Master of the Royal Guard Sytle
Also this is for DMC 3 and DMC 3 SE also DMC 4 ok

Janny

Dines with dementia
Tough one... I love Swordmaster, Trickster and Quicksilver, but I'll pick the second since it's damn fun to use ^_^

Keaton

Premium
Royal Guard FTW, makes the game a bit easy though TBH, being able to go through 90pct of lvls in DMD without much damage, but it takes soooo long to get right, my timings were off for so long, particually with Beowolf. O_O!

But, when you can master that 1/2 a second button press between attacks, it rocks :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Sword master for me, when you have all 3 level ups you can do really awesome moves.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My favourite Style... ooh, that's a toughie. I'd probably have to say that Trickster is my current favourite. I also have a soft spot in my heart for the Darkslayer style but that wasn't available on the poll to vote for.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Swordmaster as it turns quite a host of melee weapons into equally cool demon devastators. I prefer to get in close whenever I can and pull off the most impressive combos I can. Swordmaster makes that a matter of little difficulty.:cool:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Added Darkslayer as an option in case anyone wants to vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom