• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Meaning Of Life ?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Well guys its time for another question by me !

What is the meaning of life ? And please no Hitch-hikers guide to galaxy answers.
Rep for cool ways of answering the question

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Humans are animals (or depending on your views) and like bacteria; out main purpose is to breed and populate, most of our lifes are spent sexually maturing into adults to reproduce and continue it on, I see that as the main purpose. But otherwise, I see other meanings in doing good and loving one another or one person you hold close in particular.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We cannot be here merely to breed, that is just one look at it... I think we are here to continue our race until we find a purpose.

Sparda™

NerosDevil view of life is kind of scientific, although I respect others' opinion. Life is way more than just that.

It covers everything. Science is just a little portion.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I believe the meaning of life is to find your purpose.
Only those who do have true happiness.
Let the searching begin.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
life is what u make it ! it could be bad if u murder or became a gang member in south london . or it could be amazing if u become rich and have a family

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Damn it, I so wanted to say 42...

But really though, to me, life is what you make of it, there's no real definition and meaning to life, I personally believe that, one way or another, the meaning to life is whatever you can come up with, make it your own and don't just follow some universal rule, live life to the fullest and enjoy it while you can.

Well, at least that's my view on life's meaning, make up your own, that's the beauty of a question with no answer, you're well within your rights to make up your own meaning to life.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
To me it's like what you make your life out to be. Not everyone serves the same purpose for existing. We have many paths we can follow to prosper for a better future or to ruin everything. The ultimate life giver is this planet, without it we cannot survive. We may exist to serve the planet, maybe not. This is a question with many answers. There is no ultimate truth, but many ways to view what it may be.

Sparda™

VI-Rainbow;113296 said:
To me it's like what you make your life out to be. Not everyone serves the same purpose for existing. We have many paths we can follow to prosper for a better future or to ruin everything. The ultimate life giver is this planet, without it we cannot survive. We may exist to serve the planet, maybe not. This is a question with many answers. There is no ultimate truth, but many ways to view what it may be.

True!

Life is interconnected with everything. It's the ways you choose through this paths that determine whether you'll have a batter future or a dark horizon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I see life as confusing... and there are so many ways in which we can achieve something. Life is different for everyone, but in the end we all share the same problems... The same diseases, the same pain from a disaster.

You can't make life into what you want it to be... Life makes you ;)

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;113815 said:
I see life as confusing... and there are so many ways in which we can achieve something. Life is different for everyone, but in the end we all share the same problems... The same diseases, the same pain from a disaster.

You can't make life into what you want it to be... Life makes you ;)

If you let yourself driven by life, then you have no personality, no goal in life, but you let coincidence make you...

I say people make their life, they do as much as they can for a better living. People make their own fate...

Top Bottom