• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Meaning Of Life ?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ :lol:

Meaning of life will be different for everyone, I guess. Some will take a fatalistic approach, some will take the "grab it by the balls" approach. Me? Meh...the meaning of life is to live it, first and foremost. Everything else chucked at you you gotta deal with it as and when. I don't really worry about it all too much because I'm too busy getting on with it ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well... Does life even have a meaning? Some people spend too much time worrying about these things... I just say try and live life the best you can. There is no true meaning.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Trish67;113993 said:
have sex and make lots of babies....lol jk

No! We have too many 15 year olds (it's actually illegal down here to have intercourse below the age of... 16 or 17 I think. I can't remember) down here already knocked up. :< The world is overpopulating. Which actually isn't good.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
VI-Rainbow;114724 said:
No! We have too many 15 year olds down here already knocked up. :< The world is overpopulating. Which actually isn't good.

the prob is china . they have 1.5 billion people in their country

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
meaning of life huh? have fun leave a legacy for people to remember and be nice to people even if they are annoying...:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
omenminator;114725 said:
the prob is china . they have 1.5 billion people in their country

I assure you it's not just China. There are many others. A while back Russia (IDK if this is true or not) wanted to encourage those to have chidren.

Top Bottom