• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Last Anime You Watched?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Post anime episodes that you have watched recently.Give a short sentence of what do you think about the anime.^_^

Mine are Code Geass R2 Episode 25.That episode are epic+superb = Masterpiece.^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent watched any in a while but last 3 were Death Note (whole series), Blue Dragon (about 9 episodes) and Bleach (about 4 episodes). Need to continue with Blue Dragon and Bleach as i havent had much time to watch them or get into them yet.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
death note, always good, pokeon was okay, but i didnt finish it, im not watching 800+ episodes lol

Air gear was another good one that i would like to suggest, but its better in the manga as the anime has stopped =[

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vauxchen;126699 said:
death note, always good, pokeon was okay, but i didnt finish it, im not watching 800+ episodes lol

Air gear was another good one that i would like to suggest, but its better in the manga as the anime has stopped =[

Well,of course.I am waiting for the movie sequel for Air Gear.:)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I just watched episodes 17-20 (disk 5) of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Episode 20 ends with a freakin' cliffhanger, and I can't get the next disk until after I send this one back to Netflix.

i am watching D.Gray-Man (1-100)

it is a great anime

The series tells the story of a boy who becomes able to use an ancient substance called Innocence. and becomes an exorcist in order to collect all the Innocence that is lost in the world alongside other exorcists.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I am watching Devil May Cry Anime episodes 1-5 on youtube, and Prince of Tennis episodes 1-98 on youtube and dvd.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Howl's Moving Castle was the last one I saw....or was it Totoro? I forget - but all Studio Ghibli stuff rocks :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Full Metal Alchemist
My Current Fav

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." - Alphonse Elric (play clip)

It is the early 20th century in an alternate universe: one where Alchemy exists. Alchemy, the science of acting on the basic structure of the world, breaking things down and then reshaping them as desired. Almost anything is possible for an alchemist...provided the alchemist is willing to pay the price.

Edward Elric is just such an alchemist. While he and his brother Alphonse attempting to bring back their dearly departed mother, an accident occurs. Ed loses his leg, and Al... his life! Fortunately, Ed captures his brother's soul and commits it into a huge suit of armor...at the cost of his arm.

Time passes. Ed (now possessing prosthetic metal limbs) gains notoriety for his alchemy skills, earning his nickname, "Fullmetal Alchemist". Now, he and Al (still contained in that suit of armor) journey the world in search of the fabled Philosopher's Stone, the artifact Ed believes can help him to undo the damage wrought upon them and restore a full and happy life to both brothers.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I was watching an anime called School Days.

Not sure what sort of description to give it, I suppose it's like...Romantic/Dark comedy/Violent, I really don't know how to describe it, oh, one of the main characters is the character that is in my signature, Katsura-Kotonoha.

If you don't mind the love background and want to see some truly violent endings, then go watch it on Youtube, I'm not the sort of person that gets involved in the plot of animes, but this one really did draw me in, it has a great method of making you feel for the characters...Bar one of course.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im not sure if it realyl counts as an anime, because its live action, but it was based on anime

i watched the death note 3rd movie, and TBH, it was worth watching, but only if you want to see everything that death note has to offer, even though it wasnt from he makers of death note

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vauxchen;126787 said:
im not sure if it realyl counts as an anime, because its live action, but it was based on anime

i watched the death note 3rd movie, and TBH, it was worth watching, but only if you want to see everything that death note has to offer, even though it wasnt from he makers of death note

If you are talking about L: Change the World,then no.It is not an anime.It is a live action movie based on anime.However it is a great movie,but fans of L will like the movie a lot.

Rewatching Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch.A really great anime.:):):)

Plot summary.

code-geass-title.jpg

On August 10, 2010, a.t.b. (the Imperial calendar), the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their new robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. In the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost its freedom, its rights, and even its name, becoming Area 11 of the Britannian Empire. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", are forced to survive in poor neighborhoods, while Britannians live in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persist, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations struggle against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, failed to prevent the assassination of his mother, an attack which also left his sister blind and crippled, the young prince Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, he accidentally becomes mixed up with "terrorists" in Area 11 and encounters a mysterious girl named C.C., who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
YamiNoMatsueiAVI.jpg

Yami's my favourite and probs the last one I watched. This isn't a good picture...

Its based on a manga about shinigami(not like in deathnote, these shinigami were human in their lives). These Guardians of Death work for Enma Daiō, the king of the dead, sorting out the expected and unexpected arrivals to the Underworld.

Its got tempting yaoi scenes as well as beautiful characters that are very deep...

Top Bottom