• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hello Kitty stuff (Coaster, mug, trinket box and two keyrings)
Harry Hill, and Father Ted DVD's. Blondie Greatest Hits (CD/DVD) Some coloured biro pens and a DS Game (Angel Cat Sugar).
Also PS2 Games The Simpsons Game, Dead or Alive 2, The Warriors and Underworld... (well they were £1 each :D )and the latest GAMESTM magazine (i thought the cover was pretty.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
More Hello Kitty stuff. (Trinket boxes, Keyrings and a TY Beanie)
More PS2 games (Primal, Shadow the Hedgehog, Dancing Stage Megamix, Xmen Legends, XIII) A cd single and L.J. Smith's 'The Forbidden Game Trilogy'

Meg

THIS,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044675H2/ref=oss_product

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! Hurry up and get shipped already!

19.gif

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
BOOKS! Draw Manga(6 books in one). Two on Vampires and one book about cats.
Also bought a phone top up so i can stay connected to the internet

Dark Drakan

Admin
Technically didnt purchase it as it was an upgrade but got a new phone. The HTC Desire and can now browse websites when im out and about.

htc-desire-1269967580-925.jpg

Osaka

trollololol
A car owners workshop manual for my make and model so I can start to fix up my car and not be duped into paying £100's just like when I had the car serviced recently (£800? Seriously? I don't think so pal.)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A book on Japanese Noh masks, seven pairs of glass taxidermy eyes, a pair of Jacob's goat horns, ten bags of various colour wensleydale wefts from Germany, The Making of Avatar, 2 Staedtler 0.3 pigment markers, 2 storage boxes, an Alice in Wonderland wall calendar, Coraline on Blu-Ray, an awl holepunch, several bags of miniature glass bubbles, and Star Trek TNG Season 3.

:3

Top Bottom