• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I recently had to purchase a new Xbox 360 controller because my nephew threw my other one in the toilet.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GamesMaster magazine (with a decent free gift, okay its LoZelda, but its a belt!!!!)
And a top up for my mobile.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
recently got Oldboy on DVD from amazon
fantastic movie, but i bought it used and got a pretty shabby looking copy. currently studying with the movie playing so i can hear if it skips or not.
fingers crossed, because i'm happy just to own the copy.

Osaka

trollololol
A breakfast sub with coffee for only £2 (thanks to the vouchers), 2 lattes, tomato soup, vegetable soup and £5 credit for internet usage.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hello Kitty Ty Beanie, some CD's, The Simpsons Skateboarding, Micro Maniacs, and some other discs.

Edit~ oh yeah, a present for Tilly, pepsi, and some Mini Eggs :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I bought this book on making BJDs (ball jointed dolls) from Japan and it's gonna take weeks to arrive. But I really want it nao. Just think, I could maybe make my own BJD Dante or something. *_*

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
some CD albums.
i'm boycotting digital purchasing and how ridiculous it is. no returns? no re-downloads if your computer crashes? full retail price for something that's free to distribute?

get bent.

Top Bottom