• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;179115 said:
Big bag of Thai Sweet Chilli crisps.
Frijj Milkshake.
Crumpets.
Copy of Dead Space for £8.

That's a bargain you won't regret ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Too right, I'm enjoying it, though I'm a little dissapointed, it has yet to make me the slightest bit scared.

Still, the gameplay and controls work nicely, it's atmospheric, a good laugh, certainly worth what I paid for it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
£8 for Dead Space? Flippin' baaaaargain, mate. Also: Brownie flavour Frijj = Nom.

I brought: Well, pre-ordered Fallout 3: GoTY Edition and a buggy f'ut baby.

Keaton

Premium
I bought three pairs of jeans, oddly all my current pairs have slowly growing wounds o_O

Also, I picked up Inkheart on DVD and I had Subway for lunch :D Chicken+Gerkin+Sweet Onion Sauce *ZOMG!* ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Steve;179211 said:
£8 for Dead Space? Flippin' baaaaargain, mate. Also: Brownie flavour Frijj = Nom.

Too right, best bargain I've had in a bloody while to boot. ^_^

Another Brownie flavour Frijj, just because they win, and because I was down co-op for no better reason than boredom.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Album and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Score. Both albums are awesome, especially the musical score for the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.:)

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
^^I know! I hate that, but I'm so glad they were on sale. Problem is, I drank 'em all...*sad face*

Two Italian sodas from the local cafe. 24oz triple shots. Cherry, pomegranate and passion fruit for the first one. Cherry, pomegranate and strawberry for the second one. ALL FOR ONLY 5, COUNT EM, FIVE DOLLARS!!!

Keaton

Premium
^Such a fantstic game, I hope you have fun with it ^_^

I've recently bought my breakfast which was a milkshake (mmmm), but I'm concidering getting a HDMI Cable for my 360...although 1 of the 2 HD TV's I play on is pretty small in comparison to the other, so I wonder if it will be worth it...although Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4 and Star Wars the Force Unleased in HD *drool*

Keaton

Premium
My co-worker has a few African Snail babies that he'll be giving away, may look into getting a tank etc for them ^_^ They'd make awesome Uni Pets :D

Top Bottom