• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
African Snails FTW...they get MASSIVE :D

I paid the council tax, water bill and tickets for ice skating at the weekend. My next purchase is most likely going to be baby related. Again. Yawn...

Keaton

Premium
^I know, I'm still debating the praticalities :D

I bought my usual lunch: Chicken Wrap and two Apples ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So you're going to heat up your paint before you eat it? Interesting...

I've just bought Steve a gold subscription since his ran out a few days ago. Am wondering if I made the right choice...:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;179650 said:
So you're going to heat up your paint before you eat it? Interesting...

Well it is the credit crunch (so people keep saying) and foods expensive.

Keaton

Premium
^Mmm Cornetto

I bought myself a Calippo :D - they had no Cornettos, although I can't help but think of Yahtzee when I think of Cornettos. ^^

--loved his Duke Nukem Forever review :D

Keaton

Premium
I bought some dinner last night and found a nice gem in my local Supermarket Bargin Bin: Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem for the Gamecube, I always wanted this game but it was too expensive on original release and in recent days its been damn elusive ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Going to be heading to shops in a bit to pick up some extra stuff for dinner - bolognese with dinosaur shaped pasta. Because I am five years old :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ham, bread, swiss rolls, angel delight, whipping cream, cherry coke and Gaviscon.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
a new necklace from the sales-spectacular for just over 8 bucks. it's cool, and it looks like a bike chain...it's just a little hard to get off when you want it off, though

Top Bottom