• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
G500 mouse (hnnng) as a replacement for my Deathadder, which sadly ended up out of action after a good 4 years of service.

Oh and Saints Row 3.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Jak & Daxter and Capcom v SNK2 all on the ps2

And I'm about to pre-order Asura's Wrath

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmm...let me see *peruses most recent receipt*. Ok, nothing particularly adventurous here; a duvet, some fruit for smoothies, a sleeping bag for Jake and baby wipes.

One of these days I'm going to be posting here that I went out and bought something insane like a pub or whatever. My shopping lists are so dull...

Dark Drakan

Admin
One of these days I'm going to be posting here that I went out and bought something insane like a pub or whatever. My shopping lists are so dull...

The Mossley just sold... something your not telling us?

Just bought ME3 (payment gone from bank now its shipped) and hoping it arrives tomorrow (longshot).

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
A pair of desert eagle airsorft guns and the shoulder holsters for them. My Wesker cotume is almost 100% complte for AnimeBoston this year! XD

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I promised myself the Doctor Who DVD collection when i got home, and it went down in price by £5! Yay, now I can buy.... a posh sandwich...?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I recently bought a Yamaha reciever RX771. Now it is almost PR with my monitor speakers floor standing. What a blast power sound!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Animal Crossing on DS, Dragonball Z Burst Limit on 360 (anyone ever heard of this one?), God of War (Ps2), and a sims expansion pack that i forgot i already had >_<
Also bought a couple of sammiches, sensitive toothpaste, and an apple tree... also a few things for mum for mothers day.

Top Bottom