• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
A Heartless plushie *huggles tight with it* Its so damn cute x3!!!

I has a mini one and a big one! Together we can amass our own Heartless army! MWHAHAHHAHAHA!
khheartless8in.jpg

:3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I wait for my copy of KH3D for now :/. Sadly post claims that package is missing.

I read KH3 and nearly went into shock... then I saw the 'D' :'(
I'm not buying a new console for a KH game again. Chain of Memories made me do that and it was pants! KH3D does look pretty good though.....

Anyways, I bought Ferrero Rocher. Easter gift to me! Nom!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I read KH3 and nearly went into shock... then I saw the 'D' :'(
I'm not buying a new console for a KH game again. Chain of Memories made me do that and it was pants! KH3D does look pretty good though.....

Anyways, I bought Ferrero Rocher. Easter gift to me! Nom!

Well I gotten my 3DS from friend, he actually selled me as he not needed it. It was custom coloured- Silver and Black. Strange color theme for console

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
The most adorable one! X3
I made his antenna super curly!
Its so cute!!! The antennas are so much fun to play with xDD I could play with it for ten minutes straight and not get bored at all xD I made them straight on mine x3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Capcom classics collection vol.1 ps2, Nintendo magazine, sammich, pens, and Dark Souls Limited Edition PS3 (I must be mental :p )

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
claw.jpg

Ebi Origami toy from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. (Or because I bought it at Kmart its called Samurai ClawZord from Power Rangers Samurai) This toy is cool and freaken huge! I can't believe I bought it lol.
The following pictures are the toys different modes:
Ebi (Lobster) form:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/IMG_20120420_131022.jpg
West Mode:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/IMG_20120420_131528.jpg
East Mode:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/IMG_20120420_131419.jpg
Extra photo:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/HeavensReason/IMG_20120420_132013.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have been so dying to buy DMC HD collection but every time I speak to somebody who has bought it, they tell me there is something wrong with their copy, or it feels 'rushed'. So every time I find myself hesitating and buy something else instead...

I've got my eye on some action figures.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmmm...well, today I went to Iceland (because I'm hardcore and, after all, that's where mum's shop apparently) and I bought salmon en croute, new potatoes, hula hoops, a bag of sugar, pain au chocolat, pasta shells, admirals's pie, french fries and southern fried chicken pieces.

So aside from the potatoes and pasta, today I purchased a heart attack waiting to happen, essentially.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hmmm...well, today I went to Iceland (because I'm hardcore and, after all, that's where mum's shop apparently) and I bought salmon en croute, new potatoes, hula hoops, a bag of sugar, pain au chocolat, pasta shells, admirals's pie, french fries and southern fried chicken pieces.

So aside from the potatoes and pasta, today I purchased a heart attack waiting to happen, essentially.

My mum did exactly the same thing (heart attack waiting to happen thing.) Is there like a shortage of eggs in Iceland? Only in our store, there is a sign up saying "only 3 packs of eggs per person". Mum started to wonder if the chickens were on strike :lol: *silly lady*.

Naughty Bear (360), Soul Calibur 4 Steelbox edition (360 - the person who owned that game before should be ashamed of themselves. It's in a disgusting condition :mad: ), Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360 - no Manual :mad:IMO, they should knock off a £1). Sammiches, jersey material gloves for gardening, chocolate, a notepad and xbox 360 magazines.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
BUMP!

Demon's Souls, Ridge Racer 6 (360), Wii Music, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (360), Games Master Magazine, and a Wii controller (a proper controller, not the wii mote).

Top Bottom