• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've got to buy some train tickets. How terribly exciting. And then try to persuade Jake to come on the train without panicking.

This will be fun. /sarcasm

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I was going to buy some condoms, but they were too expensive.

I came back to the register with saran wrap and rubber bands. :troll:

Now that is what you call classy.

---

G500 mouse and a copy of Saints Row The Third.
God knows I need a new mouse, and something that isn't Battlefield 3 to play.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Poky!! You know, that yummy Japanese candy :D Oh America....selling candies that weren't even made here, you dont know how much I apprecitate it xD

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Poky!! You know, that yummy Japanese candy :D Oh America....selling candies that weren't even made here, you dont know how much I apprecitate it xD

Wow! I used to buy Pocky all the time (especially strawberry and chocolate) a few years ago. They were a tad expensive, especially the bigger ones! They cost almost ten dollars so I used to buy only the small ones. I don't buy them as much as I used to today, but they are great for a light snack. ^_^

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Wow! I used to buy Pocky all the time (especially strawberry and chocolate) a few years ago. They were a tad expensive, especially the bigger ones! They cost almost ten dollars so I used to buy only the small ones. I don't buy them as much as I used to today, but they are great for a light snack. ^_^
O_O Ten dollars?? The poky I bought had maybe 10 of them in there and I got it for $5 lol!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
For some reason I felt compelled to buy Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 today.

Only to find out that thanks to the dumb new menu they added I can no longer use the Level Select and Debug cheat that I loved using so much.

Also, no 2 player mode really ****ed me off since me and my friend used to love playing it when we where younger and thought we would get another chance to play it only to find out that it does not have that option on the Xbox360 version...

Next time I will be sure to read up on Xbox360 ports of classics before buying them lol.

Sorry for the long rant,

V

Oldschool DMC fan
3 sets of doll hair for making stuff, a pile of old clock winders, some model boat propellers, glass eyes, photography backdrop, about £70 worth of modelling materials and a little antique Victorian purple glass elixir bottle for my collection.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lol you seem like a workaholic aren't ya ?
Nah, just really lazy about getting a proper load of shopping done so I always seem to be heading off to town to get bits and pieces. I should be more organised but I'm still waiting for that part of adulthood to kick in...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Nah, just really lazy about getting a proper load of shopping done so I always seem to be heading off to town to get bits and pieces. I should be more organised but I'm still waiting for that part of adulthood to kick in...

Its just darn winter makes people lazy

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That can be considered as your recent activity but you aren't really gaining anything are you ?

Oh i just brought app
According to eBay I am 'gaining' the privilege of listing things on their site and paying for the privilege of having sold stuff. -__-

Top Bottom