• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Keaton

Premium
Trish67;192020 said:
a deck of Fma playing cards, food, and yugi oh cards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Eh? I still try and find time to have a duel or two :D

EDIT: Finally starting work on my Java Programming....half the days gone already -- damn.

I've just bought myself a Red Bull...and I INTEND to buy Assassins Creed 2 when I have the money ^^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dark Visions by LJS, and a V-power...oooohh. NOW I know why I'm all hyped up and listening to silly music. Bloody energy drinks! :D

Keaton

Premium
I haven't bought anything except a first class stamp due to lack of funds >.<

My girlfriend is planning on getting LittleBigPlanet for the PSP tomorrow though ^^

Vergil's Greed

a pair of katanas that some sword-obsessed-maniac has as an ava on here... black and silver leather upholstery for my seats, new mags - oooh shiny - and a new sound system for my babe.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's Greed;192428 said:
a pair of katanas that some sword-obsessed-maniac has as an ava on here...

Oh, SHUT UP! :p
I bought stationary, a cooler bag, and packet of 2 minute noodles.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mini Ninja & Mortal Combat vs DC or some other - are on my to-buy list. I bought some more stationary and a jumbo colouring book for the kids.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Devil May Cry The Novel, Book 1 (wow, it's good!), Trinity Blood: Reborn on the Mars, Vol. 2, and a Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Several billion packs of tissues, half of them are already gone in the space of three days, some decongestant tablets and some flu remedy.

Yep, I'm ill.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sonic Adventure 2 and Shenmue for Dreamcast. Wave Race: Blue storm for the Gamecube. The 1st DMC Novel (which i am eagerly awaiting :D). And Duran Duran: Medazzaland album.
:lol::D:D:D:D:lol:

Top Bottom