• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
3d412120-b384-4215-a0bd-3c1094f1dbb5_zpsk33rli34.jpg

I'm gonna spray paint on everything.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The other day I finally bought Rule of Rose and Resident Evil: Dead Aim. I just got RE today and RoR come in a few hours later.

I'd been putting a few dollars aside to buy Rule of Rose for the last year and a half or so. It was severely expensive, from $90 to $200, so I was always apprehensive about spending that money on just one game. S*** really hit the fan this christmas when all the copies were disappearing and getting a copy was quickly becoming more expensive. Before I knew it it was $150 just for the disc. I finally had enough where I could pay the difference without passing out but it ended up dropping $200.

Almost two years of saving up because I couldn't pay $100 and I ended up paying almost twice as much. It still really hurt dropping off that much cash for a game I used to own. I've never paid this much for any game, even collector's editions of my favorite anything, and I doubt I ever will again. Looking at the pattern, though, if I kept waiting the prices would keep rising till it got so expensive I'd never be able to buy it. I put an extra $10 and got Dead Aim, which is the poor man's RE4, if you've ever seen it.

This here is my argument for piracy. Games like this deserved to be played but who can pay that much for a game? It's never going to be released digitally, I asked Atlus, and they told me it was up to the developer and they are gone, so how will people get to play it? The only way is to pirate it. This is the only way I can think of that people would get to play this game or those like it. If a developer is still active and the game is a reasonable price I say support the makers, but there are more than a few games that are like this.

There is another game I want with a similar set up as this called Demento. That one is around $80 for a copy but the developer is still around, Capcom, in fact. In a situation like this I'd say pester them for a PSN digital release because I'd pay $5-$20 in a heartbeat for that game. I think I might start bombarding Capcom about it.

... Also bought a replacement flow regulator.

Last edited:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I just bought ARK Survival Evolved and while the game itself is fun and has GOTY potential, the optimization is murder, though it is an Early Access game.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I saw the cool PS2-style box online. But how's the actual figure, though?
Pretty good overal, the face could use a little work. And his coat is designed to appear like it's blowing in the wind....Surprisingly he still has decent balance, but I would have preferred if his coat hung down

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Pretty good overal, the face could use a little work. And his coat is designed to appear like it's blowing in the wind....Surprisingly he still has decent balance, but I would have preferred if his coat hung down
How are the wrist joints? I was hearing something about them being too loose.

And are the attachable bullet-sprays good quality?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The first 5 GoT books (they were on sale at Walmart for $30 =D Huzzah! Mum's getting them if I don't like them, LOL.), and a couple commissions. Also a coffee shake, some stuff for dinner, and some bath stuff so I can have a moment or so to relax later tonight. x_x

A sticker with one of Ieyasu's designs on it for mum and some clothes (and a dragon) for my XBL avatar because I was bored of how she looked. Will also be preordering DMC4:SE (mainly for the free bonus content...otherwise I'd wait a month or so) and sending out a couple donations soon so I should include that here, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mötley Crüe tickets, a second Xbox One for my Step-Son and another 8GB of HyperX Fury Black RAM for my PC and an i5 4690k CPU. Soon as my car has had some minor work done and house has had some improvements I will consider getting rid of my 360's now XB1 has backwards compatibility coming and may get a PS4 for downstairs instead of my 360 Slim.

Top Bottom