• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A deck of cards. Been wanting to play poker for a while now and I can't find any of the dozen of decks we used to have.
And hair chalk! Because they don't have silver/white coloured hair spray anywhere.
Now Callum can get his hairs done like Nero when he wants to roleplay again ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Jin Kazama Tekken Tag Tournament figure (not been sent yet)
MMPR Pink ranger 'micro' figure (not been sent yet either)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A pine dresser courtesy of Amazon lightning deals.

60% off, you say? Solid pine, you say? Yes I think I will, thank you very much.

Now I need to buy something that anyone below the age of 65 would think is fun because I'm in very real danger of becoming insufferably dull with my purchases...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Snapshot_20131003_zps61029e49.jpg

My DMC 3 for PS2 tragically broke and instead of ordering another PS2 copy (because finding PS2 games locally in stores are just not possible anymore it seems) I decided to just drop some money on the DMC HD Collection.

And well one thing led to another when I couldn't pass up Darkwing Duck and Talespin seasons for only 10 bucks each. I HAD TO HAVE IT.

Also got a Deadpool and Green Lantern shirt. Today was actually a good day.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
751b018f-18ba-40b6-989e-03bad6348528_zpsbd96978e.jpg

It's Morphin time.

1383459_450370401739979_1816825665_n.jpg

I randomly found a Swat Kats mask at a Halloween shop for only 5 bucks. How could I pass it up?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Cat toys that look like sushi, a spurs snow-globe and a cd, Sonic unleashed (360) and Star Trek legacy (360)

EDIT: Also bought Tilly a ma-hoo-sive bag of biscuits... deliver THAT Royal Mail!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
1377208_454585977985088_254265110_n.jpg

Deadpool Team Up
World War Hulk
Special Edition Batman:The Court of Owls.

I got a b!tching mask with the Batman thing.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sony Movie Studio Platinum something or other (I dunno, it came with 3D glasses)

Full Throttle for PC

Django Unchained

Total Recall ( the new one)

Looper

RE5 triple CD soundtrack

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Apps for Jake's iPad - Thomas the Tank Engine, In the Night Garden, Justin's World and Mike the Knight.

Mike the Knight is haaaaaard.... :(

aoshi

RE5 triple CD soundtrack
tumblr_mls5tuR5HK1qhuxpco1_500.gif

RE 5 had some good music. Pray and Wind of Madness are my fave.
I wish RE 6 had memorable music or may be i didn't dig deep enough to actually listen to music. But i do like mercenaries theme in both RE 5 and RE 6. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A silent violin...and some games...and some movies...and a couple CDs. And maybe some DLC. Dunno. I kinda like this baby troll thing for XBL.... *awwwing*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
A silent violin...and some games...and some movies...and a couple CDs. And maybe some DLC. Dunno. I kinda like this baby troll thing for XBL.... *awwwing*

:blink:
I'll go and look on Google... but I can honestly say that I've never heard of one.

EDIT: That's pretty cool.

Top Bottom