• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
mlp.png

Five-Finger-Death-Punch-The-Wrong-Side-of-Heaven-and-the-Righteous-Side-of-Hell-Volume-1.jpg

The cashier thought I had a rather odd combination of items.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No one yell at me but I have bought all the Christmas presents for the kids already

XD I've already bought some of my family's gifts and started making one of my friend's gifts. *thinks it's smart to do it this early on*

---

Recently bought pizza. Dunno if this counts, but I should be getting charged for pre-ordering Saint's Row IV soon....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ugh...Tesco have sucked me in with their limited-time-only coupon codes...so I've gone and bought a replacement ipod touch for Jessica as hers got smashed. Then I went and bought Jake a Mr. Tumble DVD, the Spotty Bag from the TV show and a Griffin Survivor case for the ipod.

I have a ski trip to pay for in two months. So...yeah.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finally chosen some wallpaper, bought my dad a birthday present and did some food shopping.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Just recently had a lot of buisness in the garage so i treated myself to a 60 inch plasma hdtv i have mounted in the games room. Other than that i just bought engine bolt ons and internals for my track car :)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
1234997_432972076813145_1602417800_n.jpg

Went to Mechacon Saturday, my first convention, and got an Eyeshine shirt and CD which the band signed. Also Panty and Stocking pins.

Reactions: Jak

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bought back Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 (didn't want to get rid of the in the first place).
I aslo bought Mass Effect 3 and just pre-ordered Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Top Bottom