• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:blink:
I'll go and look on Google... but I can honestly say that I've never heard of one.

EDIT: That's pretty cool.

Hehe, tbh honest :blink:was my reaction when I first heard of them, too. XD Sounded really, really weird. But I've always wanted to teach myself violin and one was on sale, so.... *figures it would be better for her ego if she's the only one who can hear her struggles at first**bought a blue one and is excited*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Paid for a commission of Vergil being smexy <3
Also bought line art tool for Daz... I'm starting to think I was conned...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Apps for Jake, Veggie Tales DVD and the entire Praise Baby collection on DVD.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm about to blow the last of my wages on ski gear for my daughter's trip...ugh...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Fable II Collectors edition (Personally, I don't see what's so special about pre-owned when the codes have been used :/ ), Tomb Raider HD Collection (I don't know why, I have those games on PS2!), a sandwich, a bottle of Pepsi and a couple of Bat biscuits (the local bakery makes them for Halloween, this year, they have red icing for eyes and a creepy smile... yum). Oh and a commission.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition, Tomb Raider Legend (it was £2.99... both on 360) and Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Wii).

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Flea treatment, Christmas cards (mum, dad and two friend cards for two lovely people who sent me stuff last year for Christmas... you know who you are), A couple of presents (for said people... which reminds me, I have to start beading soon). Three Now Albums (41, 42 and 55).
And I've just bought two Victorian rooms for Daz Studio (for burlesque scenes).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
More snacks, Beyond Two Souls game, stationary and my roomie bought me a Marceline themed Adventure Time mug. :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A Teen Titan's comic that was on sale for cheap and these: cuteness! =D

Need to buy x-mas presents soon...and boxes to send them in.

Top Bottom