• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Good game.
That's a point actually, should reinstall that, don't suppose you got Fall of the Samurai as well per chance, did you?

Wanted to see if I got into that first and it runs ok, been playing bits of Total War: Rome as ive never played any of them before. Steep learning curves so trying to get my head around them before I make any other purchases.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wanted to see if I got into that first and it runs ok, been playing bits of Total War: Rome as ive never played any of them before. Steep learning curves so trying to get my head around them before I make any other purchases.

Yeah you definitely need to take some time getting used to the way the game works.
Most, if not all of the battles that occur in the game are actually based on real conflicts, it can actually help to read up on specific battle and see what tactics armies used in order to secure victory.

Though I'm not exactly amazing at TW, I just dabble.
If it runs well, I'd be up to playing with you.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah you definitely need to take some time getting used to the way the game works.
Most, if not all of the battles that occur in the game are actually based on real conflicts, it can actually help to read up on specific battle and see what tactics armies used in order to secure victory.

Though I'm not exactly amazing at TW, I just dabble.
If it runs well, I'd be up to playing with you.

Still downloading it bit by bit each day as its a 25Gb download so taking a while. :lol:

Its more the moving on the maps and those systems with the turns of movement and with the politics which was hardest to understand in Total War: Rome. Building units and taking cities and managing the cities, its a lot to take in so just trying to get used to it as ive not played a game like it before where you have to juggle and keep track of so many things.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still downloading it bit by bit each day as its a 25Gb download so taking a while. :lol:

Its more the moving on the maps and those systems with the turns of movement and with the politics which was hardest to understand in Total War: Rome. Building units and taking cities and managing the cities, its a lot to take in so just trying to get used to it as ive not played a game like it before where you have to juggle and keep track of so many things.

Tis quite a hefty game, kinda glad I've got it on disc, still an issue of about 8 gig worth of patches though. :p

Shogun's tutorial actually does a pretty decent job of covering what you need to know in terms of management and politics, ridiculously in depth, give it a look, I dare say it'll be handy. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tis quite a hefty game, kinda glad I've got it on disc, still an issue of about 8 gig worth of patches though. :p

Shogun's tutorial actually does a pretty decent job of covering what you need to know in terms of management and politics, ridiculously in depth, give it a look, I dare say it'll be handy. :)

Romes tutorial was decent but its a lot to remember in one go and I was trying the campaign afterwards and just learning as I went. I do like the depth of the games and really hope the game runs well on my system (54% downloaded) so I can get some decent playtime in to do it justice as ive heard lots of good things about the series.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Romes tutorial was decent but its a lot to remember in one go and I was trying the campaign afterwards and just learning as I went. I do like the depth of the games and really hope the game runs well on my system (54% downloaded) so I can get some decent playtime in to do it justice as ive heard lots of good things about the series.

What's your set up? It shouldn't be too much of an issue given that the recommended is a 6000 series Nvidia card. My laptop could run the game pretty well and I'm in the process of installing it on my desktop PC.
Also, mind if I shoot a friend request your way on steam?

Dark Drakan

Admin
What's your set up? It shouldn't be too much of an issue given that the recommended is a 6000 series Nvidia card. My laptop could run the game pretty well and I'm in the process of installing it on my desktop PC.
Also, mind if I shoot a friend request your way on steam?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-64 (2.1Ghz)
ATI Radeon HD 3200 (unsure actual speed but it says 1408MB) apparently its comparable to nVidia 9300 series.
3GB RAM

Feel free my username is darkdrakan.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nintendogs *dalmation and friends i think, it didn't have a case*, playstation magazine, xbox 360 magazine, a box, sammich, pencil case, paper and a shopping note board thingy.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I just re-assembled my old phone it sure took a LOT to fix it up

It took 170$ to fix My old Samsung A800

Samsung-A800.jpg
I gave it almost THREE months ago !!

Top Bottom