• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I want a new MP3 player of some kind... but looking through all the 100s of them online to pick one is just nauseating.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A biography for mum (Barry Manilow's... :ermm:), Nintendo, Xbox world, PSM3, and another Xbox magazine...
a box, a box of kinder eggs, some more kinder chocolate (just because i can), hello kitty rings, two bacon chicken and lettuce sammiches, a bag of dreamies for tilly and Super Mario 3D Land.... *phew*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Large glass 'chopping board' for working on. My table is so full of marks and paint and gouges and little holes from me using the Stanley knife and scalpels on it, it's not exactly a flat surface any more. But this is.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic games 3DS, Father's day card and GTA vice city Xbox

EDIT: Just bought Fable Blood Ties

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Tickets to see:

tumblr_lq9du3CNtu1qhtji4.jpg

In Birmingham on 30th October. Soo can't wait! :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Tickets to see: slash...... and evanescence

and some dvd's :
safe
the raid redemption (awesome)
el gringo
project X
wanderlust
dragon age dawn of the seeker (the animated movie)
wrath of the titans

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
dead rising 2, a box, lots of chocolate, a sammich, and something to cover my eczema by night... and another set of headphones...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Windows 7 Home premium,red headset,pillows eh.... new extension cord,sneakers and a bottle of soda and i also brought a game its

Obscure The aftermath for ps2 its such an underrated game

10550d1300165335-obscure-aftermath-ntsc-u-cover-obscure-aftermath-.jpg

Cupboards, drawers, slabs, chainsaw, and lots of sand and cement.

Lemme guess Termites ???

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lemme guess Termites ??? those motherfu**ing white suckers

:lol: no ive moved house and needed some new cupboards for the kitchen and drawers for bedroom as the ones currently in there were awful. Chainsaw because I had some bushes and such to clear out of the garden and the sand and cement was to build a foundation to put my fireplace on.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
:lol: no ive moved house and needed some new cupboards for the kitchen and drawers for bedroom as the ones currently in there were awful. Chainsaw because I had some bushes and such to clear out of the garden and the sand and cement was to build a foundation to put my fireplace on.

oh man i missed it
i can't blame you i've had problems with those maggots in the past year

Top Bottom