• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Kammosjuttu

I was envious to the people who were able to get their DmC bags at the con (or whatever it was), so I was silly enough to buy myself one out of eBay. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Friday
Star trek stuff. A 30th anniversary collectors tin and cards, a $1 coin with Picard and Kirk on, and two collectors phone cards with Picard and data on them.
(sorry 'bout the double post)

Saturday
Did my bit for the cancer research charity shop. They had a tub full of HAMA BEADS! (£10) There's like 5 unopened bags, loads of them floating around in the box, and lots of peg boards.
Also bought a top up for my mobile, and Tesco are finally seeling the pre-paid Nintendo eshop cards (£15).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm bidding on something I really want on ebay but have to wait a bit longer before I find out if I've got it or not. other than that, I've bought some drill bits and paid the council tax bill. But the electric bill can kiss my backside. I ain't paying that.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
people buy alot of cig's you need to learn how to conserve them like my sister she learnt by going through money problems when she couldnt buy any resotred to asking me for 5 quid -_-

some food love thoes orange chocolate snaps :p

Top Bottom