• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What game are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iced Digger

Which Devil May Cry game are you playing at the moment? I'm actually playing the second one, yes the horrid one!:lol:

I've realized how easy this game is... :D

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
me i'm playing 4 until i get my other games that i ordered and 2 is really really easy! :D :)

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Iced Digger;139732 said:
Which Devil May Cry game are you playing at the moment? I'm actually playing the second one, yes the horrid one!:lol:

I've realized how easy this game is... :D

Wait, try looking into the mirror every 2 hours, your eyes might be bleeding over from that ultimate deplorable crap-thingy.

I was supposed to be unlocking the remaining achievements, but my 360 suddenly gave out. freakin' red ring.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
God...I haven't played any DMC game in bloody ages now I think about it.

The last one I played was 4, and that was a good few months ago now, and I'm too content with everything else I'm playing to go back to any of them, although if I still had my copy of DMC3: Special Edition, I'd be on that, but I don't anymore...

Massive sigh at so called friends borrowing your games and then trashing them.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
DMC3:SE for the PC, i had to format my HDD so i need to complete it again, and its SOOOO annoying lol

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
DMC3:SE. I deleted the save file deliberatly so I had to begin all over again. But non DMC games, I'm playing Guitar Hero 3 and Pokemon Yellow on the gameboy colour (I still have mine!!)

Kyo

medicated insanity
eh, money on my end is alittle tight, so i figured i'd catch up on some old ps2 and xbox games i never got to play.

so i went out to my local gamestop and bought a few.

i have so far been stuck playing dinesty warroirs.....chainese people kick butt..

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm gonna be going through Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition before going through Devil May Cry 4 again. What can I say, I'm a sucker for playing as Vergil. Dante just couldn't master the Dark Slayer style quite link Vergil did.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I'm completing final fantasy crisis core over and over again because i have no other game to play on cos iv'e completed them all so i'm just keeping a record of this one. (sad i know but i'm bored)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm not playing any of them right now. I'm on a major DMC game burnout right now.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, most probably KH2 on hard mode, to unlock that special ending, but other than that? Meh, just played Tekken Tag today with bro XDDD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still trying to finish bioshock (PS3) still (nearly finished :)). Also Splinter cell double agent- PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom