• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I made a thread like this a long time ago, and wanted to see if opinions have changed about DMC's newest character.

So what do you all think?

Iced Digger

To be honest, I hate him. I wish it was just Dante, and it would be cool if you could play with Lady or Trish. I'm not sure what it is, I just don't like him. I hope he's not in any future games.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i personally always liked him
but everyone else just seemed to hate him
i really don't see y though?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What do I think of Nero now? The same thing I thought about him before, during, and after I played DMC4.

No offense, but why would anyones opinion's change when nothing new has happend? I could understand a repeat topic if a new game came out or something like that, but other than that, I just don't see it.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I see your point but time has passed and a few people have changed their minds.

I will make this thread again when DMC5 comes out.

Until then I still want to discuss it.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The same as I always have. Love him! Peoples opinions change as time goes by, so this topic isn't that unreasonable.

JaylumX

Something Else
I change my mind. Playing as Nero on later levels in Devil Hunter Mode i now realise how limited Neros abilities are in relation to Dante's which made bossess i could have taken care of with ease more frustrating and tiresome with Nero :mad:

Koemi

half-breed
well I don't love/hate him, but his RQ exceed system is pretty cool - reminds me of A&R in DMC3 a bit ;)

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
Neutral. I would have liked to play with Dante from the begining , but on the other hand it was cool to switch it up and fight with a new style.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i hate him, he basicly stole Dantes spotlight and even his DT sucks, he doesnt have that feeling of coolness around him.

Iced Digger

Devil Hunter 95;135554 said:
i hate him, he basicly stole Dantes spotlight and even his DT sucks, he doesnt have that feeling of coolness around him.

He's bland. He's got the arm, a few slash combos, and a boring gun. If they gave him more weapons he would've been much cooler.

Top Bottom