• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Iced Digger;135556 said:
He's bland. He's got the arm, a few slash combos, and a boring gun. If they gave him more weapons he would've been much cooler.

he would probly still suck even if he had more weapons

aka958

Don't trust people
i pretty much liked him in the beginning but when i saw that he had 13 missions then i hated him! now after a time hes just neutral

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
What's to like? He's a flawed, shallow imitation of DMC3 Dante. If they were going to rob one of Dante's personas, couldn't it have been DMC1 Dante. I can't stand him, it makes me cringe and makes my teeth stand on end just thinking about him.

Sparda™

The Phantarch;135787 said:
What's to like? He's a flawed, shallow imitation of DMC3 Dante. If they were going to rob one of Dante's personas, couldn't it have been DMC1 Dante. I can't stand him, it makes me cringe and makes my teeth stand on end just thinking about him.

You don't stand DMC1 Dante but still you think DMC1 is the best Devil May Cry...Weird.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I love Nero.
Wouldnt mind if he replaced Dante as well in future DMC games too yo.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante Aseroth;135931 said:
You don't stand DMC1 Dante but still you think DMC1 is the best Devil May Cry...Weird.

WTF... Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear. I love DMC1 Dante. It's DMC3 Dante I absolutely abhor! Therefore if CAPCOM can't be bothered making a new persona for Nero, have him imitate the best, not the most infantile.

As it is, Nero is the spit of DMC3 Dante, otherwise I would at least be able to tolerate him, if not actually like him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He's pretty good at fighting, I'd like to know more about him. Don't want him to take over Dante though.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;136004 said:
Please tell me this guy is joking. Popularity wise, Nero hasn't got anything on Dante. Taking over = No chance. Vergil has more of a chance of returning and taking over :D

Its a possibility.
I like Dante & Nero. Win / Win for me.

And speaking of popularity, of course Nero wouldnt have as much popularity as Dante dip****! Hes only been in one game. And despite popularity, Vergil will have even a lesser chance of replacing Dante. Why? Cause he has been defined as a villain already. Dont hand me this bs of him being a anti-hero either.

I see DMC taking a new path now, whether we like it or not. Maybe Nero wont be main lead, but (as many others see) he has a good possibility of doing so.

Sparda™

Nero will have a lead in the series after other five Devil May Cry games.

Vergil and Sparda are the most demanded. They were in the series more than Nero and the mystery element was prevent before the 'guy with the demon arm'.

If you're telling me, the way CAPCOM put Nero in the Devil May Cry series was very wrong. No past, no origins nothing.

Sparda™

You know, at first, I couldn't stand Nero.

I got to know more about him and then the hate faded...He's a cool character but he gets way repetitive in gameplay.

Top Bottom