• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Call him LoD or he'll bite yer face off...honestly.

95%? more like, a 100%! LoD, if you're planning to storm Capcom someday soon, let me know, alright? i'm going to bring along Kalina Ann, in case the glass windows are reinforced, anti-assault rifle glass...^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil_Yamato;139277 said:
Nah i will call u LoD Lolz

^ Thank you :p :lol:

@Rebel: Actually, you'd be surprised that there are some Anti-Vergil people around here. And I'll bring Yamato, as that can cut through anything.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;139404 said:
^Me too. And the raping comments have been reported.

^ I remember when you hated me for disliking Nero :p Well things have changed, and I really hope that his character is adapted more in 5.

Sicktress

Artist
I love Nero still, I think he's a great character, it's nice that the "cool" guy doesn't always get everything (Dante). He's like a regular human with feelings, maybe a little bit of a cry baby but definitely want to see him again.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
LordOfDarkness;139377 said:
^ Thank you :p :lol:

@Rebel: Actually, you'd be surprised that there are some Anti-Vergil people around here. And I'll bring Yamato, as that can cut through anything.

wait, what? someone over here hates Vergil? i mean, WTF? how can you hate the guy? he's so freakin' evil!how can you hate evil stuff? I mean, come on guys, its not like we're saints...

and the idea is now finding its way into the wastebasket, followed by a fresh line of glinting spittle ....:wacko:

Heron

Devils never cry
I think i can understand the hardcore-fan´s wish to play as Dante right from the beginning , but i have to say that,like most other games, Capcom tries to "casualize" the Devil May Cry series!
And in order to do so, they invented Nero; i mean you have to admit that the devil bringer is prette coll and helpful(not only for newbies but also for the bloody palace!
(Excuse me if my english is not the best but i´m a German....^^:p

Heron

Devils never cry
I think that Nero is Capcoms way to "casualize" the DMC-series!
I mean it´s obvious that the devil bringer is very useful ; not only for newbies but for pro (bloody palace etc.)
So i think its allright and as long as he doesn´t become the main protagonist it´s ok!
Excuse for my english , but i´m a German...^^

Top Bottom